Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilyRoxxx
Here's an idea for our sim.

1. If you have Supernatural, make your sim a vampire.
2. Then, get Master Controller.
3. Click your sim > Master Controller > Intermediate > Lifetime happiness > [Insert number here]
4. Buy the "Immortal" lifetime reward. You don't die of old age.

Hope I helped. ^^

NRAAS StoryProgression has an option could also stop aging. Cheers!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 6:37 AM
Fleas are really an issue for this challenge, because there're only two ways to take care of the problem:
1. fleas bath
2. vomit machine
Please correct me if there're other ways besides using mods.

Because we want to treat pets' master as a NPC, I would hope a vomit machine is allowed in the household. Vomit machine is available from buydebug cheats.
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 1:44 AM
Broke the two month old silence! XD
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 4:03 AM Last edited by Nyrathedragonwolf : 3rd Jul 2016 at 5:25 AM.
Default The Challenge
Heyo People, This Is My Challenge;
I'm starting with a male dog, who's name is Taurus. He is a cattle dog with the traits Adventurous, Genious and Independent. His mate is Airies (originally Ralston), who is expecting his pups! Pictures another time.
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lbsgirl24
You don't have to use those traits I was just saying that some help and some make stuff harder.

To install mods follow the instructions here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...3%20CC%20Basics

I have no idea if you can even have a pet only household that's why I assumed the best option was to put a sim in a house where they cannot die and ignore them.

I know this old topic, but I discovered something by accident. I played as a crazy cat lady, with roomies, and she died, I was like game over, but my 4 cats and the roomies are still playable!! So... 1 roomie, lock them in or something, and voila! XD
Page 2 of 2