Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:58 AM Last edited by justJones : 7th Feb 2014 at 10:43 PM.
Default Vampire Coven Challenge!
REQUIRES EITHER SN OR LN!!!!!!!

I know, i know. You've been scrolling this forum for hours looking for a fun unique challenge. So whats so special about this one? Well its a vampire challenge (oh how did I guess? ) mixed with a legacy challenge (ok getting interesting) mixed with a recruit-the-prettiest challenge (hmm, glad i clicked on this). Anyways, here you go...

Once Vampires were feared and respected by humans and other supernaturals. However, recent human pop culture (ahem, TWILIGHT) has caused vampire respect and fear to decrease to nothingness. To make it worse fighting, sickness and bankruptcy has caused the coven to break apart. Eventually, plasma fruit stocks started to deplete. The last Elder of the coven had one son/daughter. In his/her dying breath he/she said "Go find humans worthy enough to become vampires and rebuild the coven... Succeed my son/daughter!".

~STARTING UP~

-Create one male/female vampire sim (can look like whatever, but should be good looking, and have whatever favorites and LTW etc.)
~He/she can have any traits from the GOOD list below (its far down there)
-Place your sim in any 40 by 40 or bigger lot
~Use the cheat motherlode ONCE and build a house (it needs to be big enough to have recruits to live in it comfortably)
- You can expand later

~STEPS/RULES~

-Have your sim go out into town, looking for good looking sims (male and female)
~Once you have found a beautiful sim you must learn two of their traits (after that you can cheat and look at the rest)
-They must have AT LEAST 3 GOOD traits (listed below)
~If they are beautiful and have 3 GOOD traits you MUST become friends before recruiting him/her
-After becoming friends you can ask them to move in
~After recruiting him/her turn him/her into a vampire
-Depending on his/her traits decide his/her rank
~Feel free to edit them in CAS (but not traits or facial features)
-Then your vamps will be hungry and are not allowed to eat plasma fruit or drink plasma juice so you need either a consort or thrall
~To get a thrall, find a ugly sim OR a sim with 1 GOOD trait and add them to the household
-Drink from them and treat them like slaves (more on the ranks later)
~If you want a consort (a human lover) find a semi-good looking sim with 2 GOOD traits
-Become romantic interests and have him/her join the household
~Now you can drink from them (more on them later)
-Only the starter sim can have a consort
~Their can only be 2 thralls per household (per generation)
-Recruit more people like the first recruit and have the male vamps (of the household) impregnate the female vampires (of the household)
~THE STARTER SIM WILL NOT BE IMPREGNATED (OR GET ANYONE PREGNANT)!!!!!!!!!!!!

~THE KIDS~

-Must have 4 GOOD traits
~Must have a BF/GF when they are teens
-Must get married to that BF/GF and turn them into a vampire when YA

RANKS

(from highest to lowest)

HIGH ELDER

-The starter sim
~Never be pregnant (or impregnate anyone)
-Leader and Head recruiter

ELDERS AND RECRUITERS

-Must have 2 of the following traits- Adventurous, Born Salesman/women, Charismatic, Excitable, Friendly, Genius, Good Sense of Humor, Social Butterfly
~The only sims to recruit others besides the High Elder

BREEDERS

-Must have 2 of the following traits- Charismatic, Family Oriented, Flirty, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic, Irresistible
~Only purpose is to breed with the other tribe members
- Usually the best looking sims

CARETAKERS

-Must have 2 of the following traits- Angler, Family Oriented, Gatherer, Green Thumb, Handy, Natural Cook, Neat, Nurturing, Perfectionist, Proper
~Cooks, Nannies, Maids, Fishers, Gardeners etc.

SCHOLARS AND ENTERTAINERS

-Scholars must have 2 of the following traits- Ambitious, Bookworm, Bot Fan, Computer Whiz, Eccentric, Genius, Workaholic
~Scholars are good for sims who are not any of the other ranks...
-Decision makers of the coven
~Entertainers must have 2 of the following traits- Artistic, Avant Garde, Diva, Dramatic, Good Sense of Humor, Natural Born Performer, Savvy Sculptor, Star Quality, Virtuoso
-Entertainers are the artsy, jokesters, musicians, actors etc.

THE CONSORT

-Can have any 2 GOOD traits (listed under the thralls)
~Can be any gender
-Only the Head Elder can feed of him/her
~CAN'T GET PREGNANT OR IMPREGNATE ANYONE
-MUST BE NON VAMPIRE (but can be another supernatural)
~Treated well
-Sleeps with the High Elder
~Can woohoo with the High Elder
-Can't get married

THRALLS

-MUST have 1 GOOD trait
~Only a blood bank
-CANNOT SLEEP IN THE MAIN HOUSE (build a shack or give them sleeping bags)
~Anyone can drink from them

~GOOD TRAITS~

Ambitious, Angler, Artistic, Athletic, Avant Garde, Bookworm, Brave, Charismatic, Family Oriented, Flirty, Friendly, Genius, Good, Good Sense of Humor, Great Kisser, Green Thumb, Handy, Hopeless Romantic, Irresistible, Lucky, Natural Cook, Neat, Nurturing, Savvy Sculptor, Virtuoso

RECOMMENDED

Portrait Panel Mod (allows more than 8 sims in a household)
PATIENCE

Thanks for reading this! Feel free to post questions, pictures and suggestions.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:52 PM
Looks like fun! I don't do mods so I might just have two mansions beside each other and put certain people in them and switch between them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaTessa
Looks like fun! I don't do mods so I might just have two mansions beside each other and put certain people in them and switch between them.

That works too! If you want will you post pics?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 4:45 AM
You put a lot of thought into this. I have just one question. Rather than moving them into an empty lot and using Motherlode to build a house... Could you move them into a house that is big enough to do what is needed using FreeRealestate? I ask because I am not very good at building houses. I hate doing it in fact. I always buy a small house to start out my Legacy Challenges. The only other option is to have one of my kids that like to build, build me a house. That usually takes hours because they are perfectionist and I won't get to start for three days. LOL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
You put a lot of thought into this. I have just one question. Rather than moving them into an empty lot and using Motherlode to build a house... Could you move them into a house that is big enough to do what is needed using FreeRealestate? I ask because I am not very good at building houses. I hate doing it in fact. I always buy a small house to start out my Legacy Challenges. The only other option is to have one of my kids that like to build, build me a house. That usually takes hours because they are perfectionist and I won't get to start for three days. LOL

THANKS SO MUCH! And yeah, do whatever you need to do. I actually hadn't thought of that because i like building so yeah..... If you want post pictures!