Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 4:34 PM
Default Keep Them Alive
This challenge is very simple.You, your best friend, her brother, and his best friend plan on moving to Island Paradiso. When you get there, to your knowledge, it is empty. But there are mermaids there and they are running out.Your goal is to populate the mermaids

Set Up
- go into CAS and create four Sims
- all of them should have the loves to swim trait and one of these - green thumb, angler, handy, natural cook
- choose a large house boat for them (use as much money they need they just happened to find a perfect one)
- they should have 100 simolians left
- go into options get rid of humans and any other SN you have, LEAVE THE MERMAIDS!!!!!!

Playing
- have them all get the scuba skill
- then go into edit town make a Sim and put them in a house. Make their life time wish to have a lot of simolians and give it to them
- then add them to your active house hold this is the mermaid
- have them all become mermaids
- you can only have children when all the people are mermaid
- now you have to populate the town

have fun and post pics, sry if this is kind of a lame challenge
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 10:54 PM
Must try this out :3
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 12:24 PM
Isla pardiso always gives my game problems(my game lags and then crashes) and I have not found a way to fix it.But This seems really fun!