Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 1:18 PM Last edited by TeckieSimmer : 7th Apr 2014 at 12:10 PM.
Miss Know-It-All Challenge
I apologize if someone created this before me, and say thanks for reading this since it's my first challenge.

Create a YA sim, male or female, with traits that help learning skills(artistic, athletic, handy...)and a LTW that requires mastering skills.
The goal is to master all skills before that sim dies.

Move into any house you want and add a nice TV, skill items and a bookshelf with all skill books, and you are pretty much ready.Your sim is allowed to have a job, but only ones that need skill to get a promotion. My opinion is that job is a no need, since you will get some decent money from paintings and books + playing for tips in the park, but its really just your choice.

You fail if:
-sim dies before mastering all of the skills
-you get fired(only if you got a job)
-the repoman comes

You are allowed to use ambrosia and stuff like that.
When you win, get yourself bunch of cash, find a soulmate (you can create one in CAS) and start living to the fullest!!!

Not a challenge? Try this!
Play on a short lifespan! Everything from above, but with extreme deadline! No ambrosia!
Make a legacy challenge out of it! 10 gens of know-it-alls, wow!
How about doing it without skill books and TV? Let me see you there!

And, the most important rule of all:
Have fun and post pictures if you can!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 3:03 PM
Can we use things like Ambrosia and Lifetime Rewards to keep the Sim alive?
Seems like a really interesting concept, I might try this Legacy-style.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
Can we use things like Ambrosia and Lifetime Rewards to keep the Sim alive?
Seems like a really interesting concept, I might try this Legacy-style.

I wasn't really thinking about it. I guess its okay, at the end, these are some basic rules, its really your choice.
About the Legacy-style, I am so happy to hear that. Please post the pictures!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 1:04 AM
I think i will try this too but i am in the middle of four different challenges at the moment so i think i will wait til i am finished at least one of them. Will do it legacy style i think but not 10 lol too hard for me just new to challenge and only in the middle of my first legacy challenge. Will be posting progression to my blog
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 12:22 AM
I'm trying this challenge. I'll post photos soon. I might do it the legacy way, and I'm sort of twisting the rules where the Sim(s) have to master 5-10 skills instead of all the skills.