Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 2:27 AM Last edited by Canonnvkdn : 11th Jun 2014 at 1:00 AM. Reason: It needed points
Default Sims 3 Criminal Challenge
General Rules
  • You must have AT LEAST two [2] young adults in the household.
  • If Pets is installed you have the option to have the cats or dogs you want. But no horses. You don't see the typical criminal with horses. [Unless you are doing a western theme in which I say go ahead.]
  • Make sure at least one adult has Evil and one adult has Kleptomaniac.
  • Pets can have any traits.
  • The lowest age you can make in Create a Sim is child. Since children are able to be evil as well.

If you want to be typical then create your villain like you'd see on T.V. Black/Brown hair is most common, for females dark colored make up is also most common, dark clothing [Midnight Hollow is best. ^.^]. You can be creative too. If you want that go to the bottom of this thread.

Rules
  • Sims cannot have relationships with Good sims. The same rule from above applies.
  • You may choose to build your own house or buy a house, but you MUST have 2K simoleons left.
  • Atleast one sim has to have the Criminal career.
  • Pets cannot interact with Good sims. Or any sim outside the family for that matter. Unless the person they want to interact with is Good Friends with one family member, the pet must walk away and wait until the person leaves the room.
  • You need 2K simoleons to start off with cooking, bills and such. Because the bills will eventually stack up to about 10,000 or so.
  • Every time your sim is paid you need to buy at least one decoration.

Legacy
So after your sims are decently into their money, around 9-10K, you are allowed to reproduce. Sims are ONLY allowed to do this around 9-10K because of the cost of all the stuff. You need to buy 5 toys for the baby, a nice crib [i.e If you don't use CC or EP/SPs then you must get the one with the thingy above it.], and have a separate room from the parents. If you are adopting then you only need 5K-10K. If adopting, you can choose to be a good parent or a bad parent. Good parents are like I described in the above statement. Bad parents just feed and interact with the kid.

Once the kid is a toddler, you must potty train and teach the kid to talk. At least. If you teach the kid to walk, that's up to you . Talking is important in the future. The child will need to learn charisma to lure unsuspecting people into their trap.

Legacy: The Adult Years
Once the kid is a Young Adult, you must teach the, the ways of a villain. They must have Klepto and Evil. Atleast the first child. The others, just need one or the other. It's recommended you use the Nraas Careers Mod and use the Assassination career. Also that you have a mod that adds guns on this site. You guessed it, you are gonna be an assassin.

So first off, practice with easy targets. Maybe invite over the good people and kill them in the basement...er I mean....give them some cookies. Then as your Assassin skill goes up, you can kill people easier/ kill them in better ways. Afterwards you can do Midnight Killings. Pretty obvious what they are. So then once you become a master Assassin you can do Daylight killings. You will also need to do robberies. Try to steal something that has high value.

Legacy:Elder Years
So by now, your sim is having their 50th anniversary of 1) Being an Assassin 2) Of marriage. You are allowed to marry, just not Good sims. So during the elder years you should have at least one heir/heiress to the throne that will carry on tradition. The only way you may earn money as an elder is through writing, panting, selling garden goods and selling baked goods [If you have the Baker's Station it'll be more like you actually ARE selling baked goods.] That's pretty much it on the Elders. You ust have to wait for nature to take it's course.

Creativeness
This is only an optional thing. You don't have to read this. To be creative, you can make your sims look all good-natured you know light colored hair, bright make up and clothes, etc. Then have a second outfit for them as like a ritual to kill them or something.

Ending
There ARE ways to fail this challenge. They are the ONLY ways the challenge can end.
  1. You marry a Good sim.
  2. Your sims die.
  3. You get arrested ten times.
  4. You have a five star celeb status. [The celeb status act as a wanted list.]\
  5. You kill a Good Friend.
  6. You get fired from the criminal career.
  7. You kill an Evil or Kleptomaniac sim.

If this happens you must either restart the challenge or you can just go from your last save. The choice is yours.

EDIT
  1. You kill a police officer - 30,000 points
  2. You kill everyone in town - 20,000
  3. You kill everyone in all the towns you have (ie. you become a mass murder) - 100,000 points
  4. Your second legacy does any of the above - 10,000
  5. You're family dies out - -10,000 points
  6. You get arrested - -1,000 points
  7. You get permission from City Hall to delete the prison [You must have 10,000,000 to pay the City Hall] - Automatic win

The last option is the only way you can win this challenge.

~Peace out
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 5:13 AM
Wowza. I did not think that it would cost so much to delete the prison...Then again it is where all the bad guys go.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:04 AM
I made a criminal challenge but it's different

Just a heads up

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time