Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:53 AM
Locked and Limited Challenge
When you were young your partner and you were very intellectually stimulating. Always going to art museums, festivals, and so much more you were very social. But now that’s over, you can’t go back. You now live by a strict set of rules and if you disobey you will be punished by death.
CAS- create 2 Sims. They will be a married couple. Make them young adults. Their appearances are up to you but I imagine them being “classy.” If you want an extra challenge and you have showtime give them the social butterfly trait.

Housing- Start off with a fairy small empty lot I would say anywhere from 25x25-10x10 their house must be simple, box shaped, one story nothing too fancy. For the interior you can spend as much money as you would like, but there are some rules. You can only have 10 items. By items I mean things your Sim can interact with, things they need. I made a list of 10 items I would start out with. bed, oven, fridge, counter, shower, toilet, sink, couch, tv, bookshelf. You can change this list as you please but stay within 10 items. You can have up to 5 décor pieces; this includes plants, paintings, coffee tables, and other misc. décor
Rules- your Sims are only allowed to leave the lot ONCE a week. If they go to the grocery store on Monday, they can’t go to the summer festival on Friday. However, leaving the lot for work does not count as long as they go straight home after, the same goes for school. Furthermore they are only allowed one phone call a week. That does include calling a repair technician. You also may invite Sims over as you please. No money cheats or needs cheats after you are done furnishing the house.

Misc.- with each child you are allowed 5 more items, with every friend you make you are allowed one item.

The goal- basically the goal is to keep your sims happy, have at least two children and reach the top of your career, (either of your sims can work at any job.) Have fun with this challenge and tell me how it goes!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 12:56 AM
this is a decent challenge but it could use some work
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 8:05 PM
can we buy a computer to chat with people online to make friends? or would that interaction count as a phone call? and, for the phone calls, could each of our sims have on phone call? so... if I had 1 child and 2 adults, do each of them get one phone call to themselves (three in total, but each gets only one)? or does the whole household share that one call?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by e.abbey001
can we buy a computer to chat with people online to make friends? or would that interaction count as a phone call? and, for the phone calls, could each of our sims have on phone call? so... if I had 1 child and 2 adults, do each of them get one phone call to themselves (three in total, but each gets only one)? or does the whole household share that one call?
you can do whatever you want with this challenge and sorry for the late reply