Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 11:04 PM
Pixie Hollow Legacy The Sims3
So I may not own the sims3 but I do know people who do, and I thought for those Pixie Hollow fans out there that this would be a fun one to try!

When a baby laughs for the first time, the laugh travels across the sea to an island called Neverland. It is in the heart of this floating isle, that the realm of the Never Fairies lies; Pixie Hollow. With a cup of magical pixie dust the laugh is transformed into a fairy, each with their own unique talents. Fairies can have children, but it is rarely seen because humans (often called clumsys) do not visit Pixie Hollow very often. Now it is time to watch your own fairy take flight, and use it's special skills to make a family of their very own!

RULES

Starting Off:
1. You must have all expansion packs installed.
2. Money cheats are only allowed for starter home building purposes. Once you begin the challenge your sim may have no more than 2,000 simoleons.
3.You may choose any starter home or build a starter home in either Dragon Valley, or Moonlight falls.
4. Your founder sim must be a fairy, and have the handy trait. They must have "The Tinkerer" lifetime wish.
5. Your sim can take any career to make money.

Legacy 1: Tinker Talents
Tinkers love to fix things. Whether it's pots and kettles or an argument between two friends, a tinker will find creative and sometimes complicated ways to fix any sort of problem. They have a can-do attitude, but can sometimes be a little stubborn.

OBJECTIVES (In no particular order)
1. Meet and become best friends with at least 5 other fairy sims.
2. Upgrade all of the appliances in your home to self cleaning.
3.Invent at least 20 different items.
4. Complete the lifetime wish by the start of the next Legacy.
5. Master the handiness skill.
6.Marry a fairy sim (witch May be created and placed into the town) and have a fairy child, giving them the Green Thumb trait. Their lifetime wish must be "Greener Gardens".

Legacy 2: Garden Talents
Garden talents are social butterflies! They love helping the gardens grow and conversing with the flowers. Normally garden talents have a very elegant sense of style, and delight in making perfumes and dyes from the flowers they grow. Although they are loyal, garden talents are known to gossip.

OBJECTIVES

1. Meet and become best friends with at least 7 supernatural sims. Two of them must be the parents.
2. Grow at least 20 different types of plants.
3. Successfully grow a plant sim, though they may be kicked out when old enough.
4. Complete the lifetime wish before the start of the next legacy.
5. Master the Gardening skill.
6. Marry a Fairy sim (again, may be created and placed) and have a fairy child. They must have the "Bookworm" trait and have the "Illustrious Author" lifetime wish.

Legacy 3: Light Talents
Light talents are smart and creative. They are known to be the brightest students and have glowing personalities. The flaw of being a light talent is that they are often perfectionists, and freak out when something goes wrong.

OBJECTIVES
1. Meet and become best friends with at least 9 supernatural sims. 4 of them must be the parents and grandparents.
2. Write at least 20 books with different titles.
3. Paint one of each type of painting.
5. Write a book worth $5,000 in royalties earned over 4 weeks.
6. Marry a fairy sim and have a fairy child. They must have the "Animal Lover" trait and the "Animal Rescuer" lifetime wish.

Legacy 4: Animal Talents
If there were ever a tomboy fairy it would have to be an animal talent. They love to get down and dirty while playing games, and are natural pranksters. Although they can seem rough Animal Talents have big hearts and are very empathetic. They can speak all animal languages.

OBJECTIVES
1. Meet and become best friends with at least 11 supernatural sims. 6 of them must be the founders, grand parents, and parents. (Remember, fairies have loooong lives.)
2. Meet and become friends with at least 20 different animals.
3. Adopt and raise a pet of your choosing.
4. Complete the lifetime wish by the start of the next legacy.
5. Successfully breed your pet and have puppies,kittens, etc. These may be put up for adoption if you so choose.
6. Marry a fairy sim and have a fairy child. MOVE TO ISLA PARADISO! Your child must have the "Loves to Swim" trait and the "Deep Sea Diver" lifetime wish.

(Final Legacy) Legacy 5: Water Talents
Water talents are known for their laid back attitude. They can be very emotional at times and tend to cry, sweat, and blow their noses more than most fairies. NORMALLY, fairies can not swim, but the waters of Isla Paradiso are said to have magical properties which allow a water talent to fulfill their lifetime dream!

OBJECTIVES
1. Meet and become best friends with at least 15 sims! They may be supernatural or not. 8 of them must be all previous legacies including the founders.
2. Go diving and find at least 20 collectibles.
3. Dive at each location at least once.
4. Complete the lifetime wish by the end of the challenge.
5. Meet at least one mermaid and eat mermaidic kelp. Now you can swim whenever you want to! Flying is overrated anyways.
6. Marry the sim you are most compatible with and have a child.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 5:22 PM
Legacy 3: Light Talents
Light talents are smart and creative. They are known to be the brightest students and have glowing personalities. The flaw of being a light talent is that they are often perfectionists, and freak out when something goes wrong.

OBJECTIVES
1. Meet and become best friends with at least 9 supernatural sims. 4 of them must be the parents and grandparents.
2. Write at least 20 books with different titles.
3. Paint one of each type of painting.
5. Write a book worth $5,000 in royalties earned over 4 weeks.
6. Marry a fairy sim and have a fairy child. They must have the "Animal Lover" trait and the "Animal Rescuer" lifetime wish.

what does light have to do with books?
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:26 AM
Default What
(Final Legacy) Legacy 5: Water Talents
Water talents are known for their laid back attitude. They can be very emotional at times and tend to cry, sweat, and blow their noses more than most fairies. NORMALLY, fairies can not swim, but the waters of Isla Paradiso are said to have magical properties which allow a water talent to fulfill their lifetime dream!

OBJECTIVES
1. Meet and become best friends with at least 15 sims! They may be supernatural or not. 8 of them must be all previous legacies including the founders.
2. Go diving and find at least 20 collectibles.
3. Dive at each location at least once.
4. Complete the lifetime wish by the end of the challenge.
5. Meet at least one mermaid and eat mermaidic kelp. Now you can swim whenever you want to! Flying is overrated anyways.
6. Marry the sim you are most compatible with and have a child.[/QUOTE]

but you can't have a fairy witch gets turned to a mermaid then they have to get rid of their powers
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:10 PM
This sounds like a very interisting challenge! I might take a try at it, if decide to!

However I have one question allready sort-off asked: It's about the 5th Generation: Water Legacy.
For a sim its possible to be only one occult state at a time. If you wish for 5th founder to become a mermaid, it at start would need to stop being a fairy (either potent cure elixir from alchemy or other option to cure their occult status). Would it mean that, if we want to continue legacy in some way, we have to switch from fairies to mermaids? As hybrids are only possible with mods and both occult states as parents (depends on mod, I guess, haven't done hybrids).
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 10:01 AM
*reads "You must have all expansion packs installed."*

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-;
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Netti876
*reads "You must have all expansion packs installed."*

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-;

I'm not so sure if you really need all expansions. You have to have Superanturals for fairies, Pets for 4th generation and Isla Paradiso for 5th generation. And Dragon Valley if want to live there ^^'' Otherwise it seems rest is more base game.
Though I'm not so sure about all of that, so might be mistaken a bit. But so after reading it I believe you need 3 expansions I mentioned asides base game for sure ^^'' Others are probably optional.

Please correct me, if i'm wrong!