Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on Yesterday at 8:38 PM
Replies: 5589 (Who?), Viewed: 333843 times.
Page 224 of 224
Scholar
#5576 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 2:20 PM
You acutally gain Fun from watching Laundry wash, but don't watch it too long or your get a Dazed moodlet from all that spinning.
Scholar
#5577 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:38 PM
You can modify the shape of a puddle in buy mode. And one of the shapes is a duck.
Forum Resident
#5578 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 9:43 PM
Sims can sexy pose while seated.
Scholar
#5579 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 1:41 AM
Police arbitrariness can be a thing in Get to Work if the player so desires.

While patroling in Willow Creek one of my police sims watched one sim assault another. Now that police sim was enemies with the victim of the attack and I thought, maybe the game doesn't care who initiated the brawl? Bingo! I was able to cite the victim to the police station instead of the attacker (It's possible to fine both, actually, but my sim was only interested in harassing his enemy).

Later that day the unjustly accused sim appeared in the police station to complain. It was a coincidence, but it was so fitting!
Lab Assistant
#5580 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:33 AM
I found out that a lot of items, if you set them as your sims' heads, can be usable by other sims. I tested it out and I could have sims take a bath in one of the sim's bathtub heads, sleep in the bed of one of the others, watch tv, and so on. You can't see the sim itself very well when they're in the object because it becomes massively scaled up but like, a lot of the time it still works.
Scholar
#5581 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 1:12 AM
Lazy pets do not run, ever. Seems the same with lazy sims.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Lab Assistant
#5582 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 7:35 PM
I've just noticed there are no laptops in the game even with expansions and stuff
Field Researcher
#5583 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 8:12 PM
I discovered that service NPCs are entirely untrustworthy.

I had a gardener come inside the house and happily partake in the freshly baked pie my sim had just placed on the counter. It took forever to grow and collect the ingredients!

Then, adding salt to the wound, a maid busied herself not with cleaning, but with putting away custom books that were in a room she was supposedly locked out of. Suddenly, she pulls a Houdini and absconds with a book of poetry!

I had my sims jog after her. She finally stopped at a picnic table more than half way across the neighborhood. I think she was going to read the book, but her shift must have mysteriously come to an end, because she stood up, ran another mile, then teleported out of existence. Good riddance!

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Scholar
#5584 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 9:43 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 9th Nov 2018 at 4:37 AM.
Patchy is a great friend to have around! He cleans, he gardens, he entertains the pets, he entertains you, he'll craft paintings you can sell, he helps the kids with homework. Almost as good as having a maid or butler but it's free!

While weeding the garden, Pearl found a frog in her garden! I did not know you could find frogs in your garden! So cute!

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Scholar
#5585 Old Yesterday at 2:46 PM
You can't travel with friends after 11pm using your phone, because of the sleeping curfew, but instead you can just press the M key to go for map screen, pick your destination, then it asks you who do you want to travel with, and then select your gang and they will all be there.
Instructor
#5586 Old Yesterday at 3:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
You can't travel with friends after 11pm using your phone, because of the sleeping curfew, but instead you can just press the M key to go for map screen, pick your destination, then it asks you who do you want to travel with, and then select your gang and they will all be there.

You can also set up a club for them (GT), they will come to a gathering no matter what time it is..
Scholar
#5587 Old Yesterday at 3:58 PM
True, but not all my sims are in clubs or I have the incorrect sims in my club.
Scholar
#5588 Old Yesterday at 5:49 PM
You don't have to interact with bees to be stung by them. Simply being in close proximity to them is enough. My sim went into the greenhouse to use the microscope and got stung, although he did not interact with the bees. Probably didn't help that the bees were enraged at the time.

Drinking tea will usually make your sim overheat in the summer. This can be countered with a cold glass of water.

Test Subject
#5589 Old Yesterday at 11:51 PM
"Withered Stomach" Vampires learn food stall recipes much faster than mortals since they (autonomously) stop eating after their first bite.
Inventor
#5590 Old Today at 12:51 AM
I learned withered stomach vampires can't eat plasma fruit salad, that vampires can drink a spoiled sun block drink and it still works (but they have to throw up before doing anything), and the cure vampire drink doesn't work.
Vampire aspirations are point rich, while the others are hardly worth doing at the low levels.
I can't seem to get vampire spar to work.
Bees are totally not worth it.

Sims are better than us.
Page 224 of 224