Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 4912 (Who?), Viewed: 288652 times.
Page 197 of 197
Scholar
#4901 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 12:51 PM
That if you're good friends with a Clever cat, you can actually have an "Intellectual Conversation" with the cat, and actually gain Logic skill in the process.

I suppose, if you put enough thought into how you'd explain an idea to a cat, you're bound to learn something new about why and how it makes or doesn't make sense :p
Scholar
#4902 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 11:37 PM
That if you can't actually heal a pet (e.g., because you lack a surgery thing) the best course of action is to just put a cone of shame on it. It won't raise the rating like healing the pet would, but it won't lower it either, like applying the wrong cure or just sending it away would. I guess it makes it look to the owners like you did SOMETHING :p

In fact, it now occurs to me like probably the fastest way to go through patients would be to just skip the examination completely and just give everyone a cone of shame :p
Mad Poster
#4903 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:49 PM Last edited by lil bag2 : Yesterday at 12:09 AM.
I discovered that if your sim dies on a community lot, their family is pretty much shit out of luck if they want the grave. I had a sim go to a retail lot to collect her mother's grave (because, as a vampire, clearly going shopping in the day time was a good idea) and she couldn't put it in her inventory or send it home.

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#4904 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 11:58 PM
That getting a couple of cats and/or a lot with the Cat Hangout trait is probably the easiest way to get aspiration points. "Feel the love" is a decent source of points, and doesn't require you to go out of the way to fulfil whims.

I guess crazy cat ladies have been onto something all along :p
Scholar
#4905 Old Yesterday at 3:57 AM
Kleptos will steal items from any career, not just the criminal career.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Inventor
#4906 Old Yesterday at 4:13 AM
Including school if you got a teen Kleptomaniac.
Inventor
#4907 Old Yesterday at 4:03 PM Last edited by Citysim : Yesterday at 4:16 PM.
I don't have Pets just yet, and just staring at my worlds, I couldn't work out then why on the earth can I see 8 worlds!

Granite Falls is no longer in a sub-menu of it's own, must of been from patch 1.37.

That was a good idea, only disappoint here, it rules out any hope of real future vacation EP which I was hoping one-day that would of filled up that empty menu.
Scholar
#4908 Old Yesterday at 7:03 PM
Hmm... I have all EPs and I DON'T see Granite Falls there when I go into manage worlds. Makes me wonder if it's intentional to put it there if there's still enough space for it, or some newbie programmer simply made a fixed loop.
Inventor
#4909 Old Yesterday at 7:50 PM
That's really strange, my Other Worlds button is gone, and instead there it is, placed at world number 6, I do like it there, much more accessible and convenient, then where it was originally. It kind of attempts me not to purchase C&D now if it going to return back to the awkward spot.
Inventor
#4910 Old Today at 2:27 AM
Not strange it turns out it a mod that causes that, damn was hoping that was official.
Scholar
#4911 Old Today at 2:31 AM
Some dogs will react with excitement when you tell them its bath time, other dogs will cower. (Even dogs who love to swim might cower!)

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Scholar
#4912 Old Today at 3:17 AM
Cat wand ends up with no feathers in the end.... just like irl
A nice little touch to be honest.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#4913 Old Today at 4:28 AM
And dog toys end up chewed up with holes in them. If your sim tries to use them, they'll become tense or uncomfortable because the ball is soggy.

Also, if a regular sim "accidently" eats a plate of gourmet pet food, he'll feel uncomfortable. Not sure about gluttons or squeamish sims.

Page 197 of 197