Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 1853 (Who?), Viewed: 120677 times.
Page 75 of 75
Mad Poster
#1851 Old Yesterday at 7:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
Finally Roger passed away and everyone was CRUSHED. LOL NO THEY WERENT. The game decided to glitch or bug out and nobody even noticed him collapse. They were shocked by the sudden appearance of the Grim Reaper but they didn't get a MOURNING moodlet. I was mighty pissed. I tried to redo the death THREE times but each time they failed to notice him die or mourn his loss. I don't know if this was due to a mod or what...or just the game being the game. But its the first time it's happened. I ended up just giving them all a generic very sad moodlet instead

Yeah, that's not a mod problem. That's a game problem. Every now and then a sim will drop dead and their relatives will just refuse to give a fuck. Any other game, a sim could be on a completely different lot or household and still get hit with negative moodlets over a loved one's death. But with TS4, a sim can sleep through the death of their child and be completely fine when they wake up (I am never letting that one go)

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#1852 Old Yesterday at 8:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bag2
Yeah, that's not a mod problem. That's a game problem. Every now and then a sim will drop dead and their relatives will just refuse to give a fuck. Any other game, a sim could be on a completely different lot or household and still get hit with negative moodlets over a loved one's death. But with TS4, a sim can sleep through the death of their child and be completely fine when they wake up (I am never letting that one go)

This is the first time it's happened to me. I havent had very many deaths in my game. One particular sim that died, the sims on the floor when it happened woke out of bed to witness the death, so I was surprised this happened.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Instructor
#1853 Old Today at 9:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
This is the first time it's happened to me. I havent had very many deaths in my game. One particular sim that died, the sims on the floor when it happened woke out of bed to witness the death, so I was surprised this happened.

In my experience (legacy player, so a lot of death happening lol), it used to be as bad als lilbag is describing but the reactions have gotten a lot better through updates and it does sound glitched out if you have even redone it multiple times.
Instructor
#1854 Old Today at 10:34 AM
Some pictures of my single sim game file:

Lilly spends most of her time camping at Granite Falls to complete her Outdoor Fan aspiration right now. While hunting for ingredients for her potions, I noticed some really poorly done animals next to the pretty well done insects.

I mean... those two don't even look like they're from the same game, let alone the same pack. I wouldn't have been too proud of the first model if i had been the developer.

I brought the dragonfly home and it even breathes fire from time to time. I like goofy details like that.

Lilly still doesn't have a lot of friends and her direct neighbour is always either really loud or breaking stuff. He even clogged the garbage disposer.

Lilly called over her landlord to fix the issue and I had thought, she could at least build some relationship with her, until Lilly got attacked by some random vampire and started babbling to herself like the insane sim she is.

Back at work, this scene unfolded. For the first few seconds, I had thought they were mad at Lilly for missing so many days of work but everyone is just always really plumed off when they first arrive for some reason. Still, everyone hates poor Lilly

Page 75 of 75