Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 102 (Who?), Viewed: 23077 times.
Page 5 of 5
Field Researcher
#101 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 3:27 AM
Been awhile since I last shared photos in the forums. Here are some photos of Seth and Allison Jean. I like having her in a relationship with him Seth is Allison's first male relationship (boyfriend).

Allison is the default height. her ankles look like that because of the heels she has on.

Field Researcher
#102 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:34 PM

Evening Outdoors (brown hair) and Yosemite Nextdoor (blond hair). Yosemite was the first sim I made in The Sims 4, and then I made Evening to be his roommate. I had intended for them to hook up sooner or later but they got on board sooner than I had expected and three or four days later they are engaged xD Their chemistry and relationship progressed so naturally and organically I felt there was no reason to wait just for the sake of waiting, so here we are. Evening wishes for wohoo all the damn time and Yosemite is constantly in a flirty mood, it's great.

I'd rather be shiny, like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 2:08 AM

In disguise alien Bradley Glasco (ne Wolf) and husband Harley Glasco with their cute little son together, Lupus Glasco. (Yeah... their son is wolf-glasco.) Harley is Keaton and Damitri's great grandson btw. :')

Aldero Riverside (ts2 bacc)
Glasco family (ts4 gameplay)
Test Subject
22nd Jan 2018 at 3:41 AM
Default I'm doing the I'm a Lover challenge.
This message has been deleted by PrincessDenicia.
Page 5 of 5