Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 2:38 PM
Replies: 89 (Who?), Viewed: 30004 times.
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
#76 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 6:46 PM
Yeah, still playing the Glasco's. I'm on generation 5 now which is definitely the furthest I've got to in a sims family.

Last I posted Zavier was pregnant and dating. He later had Lupin and married Gabrielle. They eventually had Willow and they also had two twin girls called Dahlia and Clover too, they're just not pictured. The gen 5 heir ended up being Willow.

She's ended up having twins Faith and Harley with her ex boyfriend. She later married her brother's best friend Myron (he was also their ghost roommate that was eventually resurrected by her dad through grafting) and is currently pregnant with his child. The dog is Bamboo, who Myron found as a stray and took in. :D

Inheriting a grandparents hair colour is pretty common in the heir line for some reason, and it's awesome!

Aldero Riverside (ts2 bacc)
Glasco family (ts4 gameplay)
Scholar
#77 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 3:06 PM
I started a new family a week before Cats and Dogs arrive.d. Introducing the Muller Family.

I play Stardew Valley recently and in love with both Alex and Penny and woo them as my love interest only to realize that these two would be good for each other. So I recreate them in my game. This is them now:

I am such a shipper lol. Alex x Penny FTW!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:05 PM
Another family. Ugh, can't stick to only one.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 2:23 AM
My son was getting all F's so I socked him. Now he has a 4.0. (DISCLAIMER: in no way do I condone child abuse or violence, just an experiment.) The expression killed me after so I never did it again.

Field Researcher
#80 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 4:10 AM
Default Altos
I've been remaking a lot of families and characters from previous Sims games lately, craving some more familiar faces in my game. These are the Altos from Sims 3.

Mostly, I just like how Vita turned out.

(Holly Alto, Nick Alto, VIta Alto)

Field Researcher
#81 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindingteeth
I've been remaking a lot of families and characters from previous Sims games lately, craving some more familiar faces in my game. These are the Altos from Sims 3.

They look villainous I love it!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
They look villainous I love it!

They are! well, Vita and Nick are, anyway.
Thanks
Test Subject
#83 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:43 PM
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 3:56 AM
Yuki Behr - Lucas Munch

Lab Assistant
#85 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 10:37 PM
Family time in the garden <3

You wouldn't think that this toddler is the worst toddler I've ever had, he looks so angelic here.
Scholar
#86 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindingteeth

Wow! Vita looks amazing! You did a great job!
Test Subject
#87 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:45 PM
Rhea reading to her sons, I love how the cat looks like she's listening too.
Instructor
#88 Old 27th May 2018 at 8:56 PM
SimMe, my two IRL cats, and the dog my fiance and I plan on really getting one day. All taking a nap, totally autonomously.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:21 AM
Family time during hot summer.

Test Subject
#90 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 4:10 AM

I managed to take a screenshot of my legacy founder right as her soul was reaped... right in front of her poor daughter.

and this is her husband... Considering I already got a message telling me to make the best of his last few days, I think he might stay sad and heartbroken for the rest of his life :v
Page 4 of 4