Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Replies: 942 (Who?), Viewed: 124806 times.
Page 38 of 38
Test Subject
#926 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
If you ever wondered what the inside of a sim head looked like... Now you know... And let me tell you, that was disturbing to watch move around in-game.

Scholar
#927 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 4:02 AM
Jade McCormack (nee Rosa) eats pussy cat

Here is a video of the glitch. If you could hear me (which you cant) you'd hear me laughing my head off. THis is what happens with Sims "hold cat" while eating...

https://youtu.be/XFXh5W7lffM

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Lab Assistant
#928 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 6:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
Jade McCormack (nee Rosa) eats pussy cat

Oh my God! That is . . . something. I like the close-ups of the cat. S/he is totally "Why is my life?" right there.
Field Researcher
#929 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:57 PM
Land fishing
A brand new hobby:
Screenshots
Scholar
#930 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 12:54 AM

Curiosity killed the cat...satisfaction brought him back...

Dad sat down on toddlers bed and grabbed a serving through the wall

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Field Researcher
#931 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 10:25 PM
That the male Nanny gets very flirty every time he hugs the male child he's babysitting. WTF!!
Test Subject
#932 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:39 AM
Set as head cheat is one of the best method for beginners to mess around with the gameplay. I had some interesting stories with it.
One I certainly remember was when I had a pretty hot girl (self-made) visiting my sim house, I set his head as a toilet. Surprisingly, when I opened the door and greet her after, a pee command was available. Just in front of her, my sim took a piss, I just couldn't help myself that time and took several minutes to took some breath after a big laughter. Just several hours later, I went outside with my sim's head still a toilet. This time, I took a pee command and he won't do that, as the game normally won't allow that. But 5 seconds later, immediately, he peed, outside, in front of many sims. I should've record that moment.
Field Researcher
#933 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 10:46 PM
My sim attempted to put a toddler to bed after taking him out of the high chair, and the toddler jumped into his torso. I let him walk around that way for a while, then wondered what would happen if he woohoo'd with his wife. Well, not only did the parasitic toddler get a red plumbob during the experience, but the husband was embarrassed for hours because the woohoo wasn't so good.
Field Researcher
#934 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:49 PM
Apparently this is the new "Serious Musician" outfit in Seasons.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#935 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:44 PM
And this is the "Professional Pianist" outfit.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#936 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:04 PM
I had a glitch with a baby growing up to toddler. For some reason the game thought it was some momentous that it kept reminding me.... every other days.
Field Researcher
#937 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 12:02 AM
Maybe I should change Dina Caliente's name to Dina Enfuego.
Screenshots
Scholar
#938 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:37 PM
My sim skinny dipped in the indoor pool and then when he was done, he didn't change into his clothing. He walked around naked in front of his family (including children which you're not supposed to be able to skinny dip in front of) and even family guests who came over to visit. There wasn't a single reaction from ANYONE, I can't imagine why. He does have the shameless reward trait.

Scholar
#939 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:04 AM
My couple sim were eating, chatting... got up from their chairs, took their food, made it disappear, then walked towards each other for a kiss, kissed, sat back down on the opposite sides they were before, returned their food, and went back to eating. I'm not sure if that was just weird or some planned routine they've been practicing...
Scholar
#940 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:32 PM
OMG! Are you okay!? What happened to your hands?! Was it the Sauna? But you weren't in there long enough to get even the Uncomfortable moodlet! Oh............ those are gloves? Oh. Good... wait, WHY are you wearing GLOVES in a towel? And both of them wear socks? Can I change your 'towel outfits'?

In case anyone wonders, no, she does not wear gloves by default. Only white ones in her Cold Weather outfit.
He does wear black socks in his everyday outfit.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#941 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 2:12 AM
Juasjuas.
Screenshots
Scholar
#942 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:34 PM
I didn't know we had weeds growing under the dining table...
Screenshots
Scholar
#943 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:13 AM
Mina always thought her husband was nothin but a big man baby.

(My sims are walking through and standing in cribs all the time)

Awkwardly explaining to your son why the new baby looks the way he does.

(Again animals and sims standing in cribs!!)

Page 38 of 38