Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:29 PM
Default Bad parent challenge
Ok,so this is my first challenge,I hope you like it.So you are going to create a child and a father/mother.You are going to put them on an empty lot,they will be homeless.The mother/father will be smoking and drinking (check the cigarette mod and for drinking it will be okay to have university life exp) and she/he would have to be rude with the child and send him/her to earn money (on my game the kid is not allowed to go to school,you can do it how you want).The mom/dad MUST have the Mean (or Evil) and Dislikes children trait and the child MUST have the Good (or Friendly) trait.

THE RULES:

-you can't use cheats for nothing (only reseting sims)
-you can only have a tent or sleeping bag,no bed on empty lot
-you can only build a full house,when you have enough money (not first the bedroom,when we have money a bathroom,not like this)
-the mom/dad must have a bad relationship with the kid
-the kid must do everything in the house
-the mom/dad will only smoke,drink and sleep XD
-the kid can't talk to anybody until is almost a young adult
-you can't eat or shower in others houses and if you have the ambitions exp then in the firefighter place you can do it one a weel

GOAL:

The kid must grow into a young adult,be married and have a child (newborn) and the mother/father must die.You need to have a house with at least 1 bathroom,1 kitchen,2 bedrooms,1 livingroom.I never saw this kind of challange if it is made by someone else,I am sorry.I hope you have fun!Happy simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:44 PM
Good Challenge!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:35 PM
Will try this ASAP as my Sims 3 loads up! Gotta love it...