Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 11:40 PM
One With Nature Challenge
Hello! This challenge is kind of original, but kind of inspired from the Runaway Teen challenge as well.
BACKSTORY
You have just gotten fired from your job. You come home, and find your partner cheating. On top of this, you receive a call from your sibling stating that your mother has died. You decide you have nothing left to lose, so you pack up some things, grab the rest of your life savings, and escape the city life. You run away into the woods, and begin to build a small shack. It's definitely not the studio apartment you had before, but it'll suffice for now. You only have the $1,000 in life savings left, and once that's gone, you'll have to rely on fruits and fish to survive.
RULES
You can cheat as much as you want in for the house building (it still has to be a bit shabby looking though!) but you cannot cheat any money in afterwards.
Your sim must have the Kleptomaniac, and loves the outdoors traits. The rest are completely up to you.
You can only sell fruits that you have harvested, (This means no going shopping for fruits!) Once you have gone to a community garden or a park, create your garden from that.
You cannot have a car or bicycle. You must travel by horse or walking, (Taxis too!) if you decide to have a horse, you may cheat in the stable, salt licks etc. (Cheating in the stable and other things is optional!)
YOU CANNOT GET A JOB! This was one of the things that pushed your sim to leaving their life behind. You wouldn't want to go through it all again would you?
You may not have ANY technology in your house.
If you have Seasons, you must turn snow off, and make winter as short as possible. (This is because winter causes plants to become un-harvestable and lakes freeze.)
OPTIONAL RULES
You may not have a oven in your house, but instead a bonfire that you cook your food on.
You are not to have another partner, as you are convinced you may never love again after your previous partner cheated.
You cannot have a bed, but only a sleeping bag.
EXTRA INFORMATION
REGARDING RELATIONSHIPS: You may have another partner if desired.
CHILDREN?: Well who else is going to continue your legacy?
ARE THERE WAYS TO FAIL?
Yes, there is one way to fail.
1. Your sim dies and there is no one else in your household.

I hope you have fun, i also hope this isnt too much like the Runaway Teen challenge, i wanted to create this for quite some time but i never got to it, so i really hope this gets all the attention im hoping it will :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 5:37 PM
Sounds like an interesting challenge! I may try it out!