Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 6:29 PM
Default I'm not crazy challenge
Hi this is my second written challenge but I haven't seen the first one... (I am addicted to Sims but I don't have Sims!)

Back story:
You wake up on a old bed and look around. You notice you are in jail, but you did nothing wrong! They then say you set fire to the whole town, but then it disappeared after 2 minutes and everything was normal. They then tell you you are in a asylum.

Goal:
The goal of this challenge is to convince everyone you are not a wizard by getting to level 10 on logic skill and planting. Then they see you did not do it.

Sim:
Your sim can be anyone, but they have to be a teen-adult. No Infants, toddlers, and children. Make sure they do NOT have the insane trait. This sim tries to take care of others along with the cook and councilor.

Other Sims:
Make a cook with natural cook trait, a councilor with traits that seem like he will try to convince people to not be insane, and the rest are other asylum people. So normally that would be 5 others, but you can have the mod where you can have more than 8 Sims (I think it's like portrait panel or master controller) These sims have insane, and other traits you want. YOU CANNOT PLAY AS THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House:
Make the house look like a asylum. With enough rooms for other asylum roommates, the cook, and councilor. Only cook is allowed in kitchen and councilor should have separate bedroom, not cell. You must have a councilor's office and 6 cells for your crazy sims (one isn't crazy, that's you) The house must have a garden and logic-building items like a chess board or logic books.

Rules:
Everyday everyone has to visit councilor.
Only cook can cook food, so keep an eye out for the other sims
If they are rude, lock them in their cell until the next morning. but remember to feed them.

You loose if...
A sim dies
You die

You win if..
You master logic and gardening

Thanks!