Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 2:10 PM
What Just Happened To My Game?
Hi people,

Just patched my game up to 1.3.32 and now it doesn't work! Main menu works fine, so does CAS, but when you jump into the actual game, nearly all of the UI disappears and looks like you can see in the screenshot.
Is this caused by mods, the game, or what? Or should I say, how do I get rid of this? Please help!
Camera scrolling and sound works fine however interactions don't appear and menu's won't open either. Upon starting the game it saying something about custom content not being found and then you hit OK and everything looks like this.

Thanks for any ,
Lynda
Screenshots

Loading cool signature... 0%...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 2:13 PM
I'm just gonna hazard a guess but that looks like it could be due Fogity's enable career panel mod conflicting with the patch.

p/s: how could you update to a specific patch and not the latest one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glastduke2131
I'm just gonna hazard a guess but that looks like it could be due Fogity's enable career panel mod conflicting with the patch.

p/s: how could you update to a specific patch and not the latest one?

You are a literal genius. And in answer to your question, I don't know, I didn't update it.

Lynda :lovestruc

Loading cool signature... 0%...
Theorist
#4 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:15 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 2nd Mar 2015 at 5:16 AM. Reason: awkward typo :\
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaBuni
You are a literal genius.

I wouldn't go so far as to say a /literal/ genius. Maybe more of a /figurative/ genius or /metaphorical/ genius. Though it is possible he could be highly intelligent I'd chalk this up more to being perceptive or having previous personal experience in this area than actual intelligence.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:58 PM
Again with the slashes????????
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:06 PM
My game is on version 1.4.83.1010. I had to update it or it wouldn't play.
Theorist
#7 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Again with the slashes????????

\(;u ; I'm sorry, it's faster than pressing a button or wrapping in code!