Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 1348 (Who?), Viewed: 66926 times.
Page 1 of 54
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:14 PM
Default How are you today? #2
Continuation of the previous thread. No "mudtracking" this time. Leave that discussion elsewhere.

Today seems odd admittedly. With recent events both off and online, one is finding himself in a bit of a questionable state of mind.

So, how about you all? How are you this fine day?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:29 PM
Im uncomfortable, (got a cat curled up almost on top of my right leg), tired, hungry and in need of a cup of tea, but again, my cat is asleep on me and i dont want to disturb him.

'That bugger knew anatomy,' Ducky; NCIS
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:31 PM

Namaste
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:50 PM
I'm upset because I looked for a thread I made, which included some of my story ideas and worldbuilding notes and now it's locked and I can't read it. And I realized that some of what I wrote were responses to questions I hadn't thought of, so they weren't written down in my notes.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:03 PM
You can still read locked threads. It's just that you cannot post in them or reply to posts.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:11 PM
This one is part of a social group, and it still exists, apparently, but I'm getting an error message whenever I try to look at it.

Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:15 PM
I see. Yes, that's locked from view then, too.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:25 PM
The information has been saved! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:27 PM
I'm feeling festive!

Early Feliz navidad!

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:44 PM
Thanks for restarting my thread, was just about to make another one myself before I saw this

Anyway, I went on a bowling trip with school as an attendance award and I really enjoyed it, leaving me in a really good mood

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Scholar
#11 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 7:42 PM
I found chocolate chip cookies in the cupboard
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 3:51 AM
Were they Oreo chocolate chip?

Anyway, this one is tired, and yet anxious at the same time. Probably has to do with one having a "job" now for the next for days.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:16 AM
Just finished work, which was checking a list of dictionary sentences. Decent pay, and not as brain-wracking as writing a visual novel on a tight deadline a week per path.

Not that the other job was bad either, it was different. Now I can loaf around for a few days on my own project.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 12:51 PM
@HarVee They were white and dark chocolate chips. The bottom of each buiscuit had a layer of milk chocolate. Finishng the box was fun. Diabetes type II here I come
Instructor
DELETED POST
15th Dec 2015 at 6:03 PM
This message has been deleted by pizza.
dodgy builder
#15 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 6:14 PM
I'm happy I've finished the last lot with all it's downloads, unless TSR suddenly finds something to complain about.

Black teeth sounds demonic, tempted?
Scholar
#16 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 6:43 PM Last edited by DrChillgood : 15th Dec 2015 at 7:50 PM.
Completely gutted. Harmonix has announced that Rock Band 4 will never get keys. Just as having a baby instantly age ten years is a step back, so is playing a piano/organ/synth line on a "guitar" part.

At least they said "no" up front, rather than remaining mum about it like EA and the lack of toddlers.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Scholar
#17 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 7:23 PM
Well, i'm feeling very good today, i'm a happy cat!
It's just one week to go, then i'll be home again. Can't wait to cuddle Toni, my parents cat <3
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 7:31 PM
Irritable.

Woke up at the crack of dawn thanks to kitties. SimPE won't behave and I want to throw things.

I feel like TS2 is an old dog that's fed up with the world and no matter how much I love it, it wants to poop on my pillow.

Scholar
#19 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 7:48 PM
Impatient- I just really, really want this week to end. Why is it still only Tuesday?! I still have two more exams, and at this rate I don't particularly care anymore, but I still have to study cos exams.

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 8:19 PM
Really really happy :D

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#21 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 8:53 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 15th Dec 2015 at 9:40 PM.
Supposed to have something written for school tomorrow, but I'm tired and my brain is all muddly. Was supposed to be in earlier today, but I was at work, and didn't have much chance to write anything before today. It's also freezing cold in my room, and it probably takes ages before it's warm enough, so it's almost painful to write anything because my fingers are so cold, so I'm not in the best of shapes...
Instructor
#22 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 8:57 PM
I am really angry at myself...I should be studying but I keep doing useless stuff. Why does even cleaning seems so exciting during exam week?:D

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Scholar
#23 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 10:41 PM
My neighbor came over about 30 minutes ago to let us know her mother (who lived with her) died. I walked her back over to her house and she asked if I wanted to say goodbye and I should have said no but I didn't want to be rude. I tried not to lose it but she looked so bad. She didn't even look like the woman I knew since I was 13. She looked like the dead girl in the beginning of the Ring.

I ended up having a panic attack when I walked home. I miss her but oh my God why did I go over there? I can't calm down.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Scholar
#24 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 10:51 PM
@Crowkeeper I cleaned both bathrooms and vacuumed the whole house unnecessarily just to avoid some revision
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmDeath
My neighbor came over about 30 minutes ago to let us know her mother (who lived with her) died. I walked her back over to her house and she asked if I wanted to say goodbye and I should have said no but I didn't want to be rude. I tried not to lose it but she looked so bad. She didn't even look like the woman I knew since I was 13. She looked like the dead girl in the beginning of the Ring.

I ended up having a panic attack when I walked home. I miss her but oh my God why did I go over there? I can't calm down.

Whoa.

That's some hard stuff. I can't believe that even happened to you. How was your friend taking it?

Page 1 of 54