Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 2055 (Who?), Viewed: 92397 times.
Page 83 of 83
Alchemist
#2051 Old Yesterday at 7:13 PM
I've tried it Bubblebeam I've tried everything! The only thing that seems to work was rubbing salt directly on it, which only helped for a short amount of time and I didn't want to be ingesting too much salt.

The pain is back again today. I have a throbbing pain in one of my teeth. I think when my gums were inflamed it's kinda knocked it loose or something? I can't wiggle it, but the lightest knock makes the pain 10x worse. I took a 3 hour nap today just to avoid feeling the pain. I have an grouo essay due on Monday and I'm becoming that one member in the group who just rides on the coat tails of the others because I'm in so much pain I can't concentrate for very long.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#2052 Old Today at 6:06 AM
I just remembered, with my last killer toothache (very similar to yours by the sounds) I had to sleep with salt water soaked cotton balls in my mouth. Not the most comfortable thing obviously but it numbed the pain enough to sleep. Maybe try that hun. Might keep the area clean from all the night time bacteria enough to start healing. Ingesting the salt didn't do anything bad for me but we're obviously all different. At the time I just didn't care as long as the pain went away and it did eventually get better on its own. The crucial thing with nerve related toothaches seems to be keeping the area clean, just from my experience anyway.

You're in the UK aren't you? Looks like you can get this over the counter. Has lignocaine for numbing.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
My photo blog at Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#2053 Old Today at 7:31 AM
The Greeks were right: my brain is just a solid ball of snot. I've been a mouth-breather for so long my mouth feels all weird and bumpy. And I have coughing fits. Don't dare go out in public...you know.

Namaste
Alchemist
#2054 Old Today at 11:15 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 12:10 PM.
Afraid to speak.

I don't know what is at play in terms of forces, I want the nightmare to end.

I hate to argue with others.

I hate screwing up.

I had enough of this nonsense of awakening sleeping giants with wrong words.

I feel stupid.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Mad Poster
#2055 Old Today at 1:39 PM
Ooh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Is it allergies or some nasty bug?

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Alchemist
DELETED POST
Today at 2:45 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 3:53 PM.
This message has been deleted by PANDAQUEEN. Reason: Moving to Vent!
Alchemist
#2056 Old Today at 9:22 PM
Still can't concentrate. I think my group for the group essay are leaving me out. I can't tell if they actually are, or if they just happened to have been online at the same time and delegated tasks while I was too busy taking a nap because I physically can't stay awake more than 5 hours at a time. I don't know if my work is even good enough. I feel like I'm a million steps behind the other members of the group but I just can't seem to catch up.

This essay is due on Monday. I work 28 hours over the weekend (7:30-21:30 Saturday and Sunday) so really I have to do what I can and then leave them to it for the last 2 days anyway. We require 5 pages. We're currently on 4. I contributed about a page, if that. I originally had about another half-page, but I had it on our old dropbox... I didn't realise we were using google docs until they had both already written a page and the information I had written was completely useless.

I feel pretty worthless, and I've used up all my energy already. I need to start writing up my notes for my exam on the 15th.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 83 of 83