Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 5714 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 11:30 AM
Default Pop/Rock Music CD/vinyl Collectors Unite
SO, what kind of Pop or rock artist do you collect for or have in your collection I have over 6,000 songs total in my pop and rock collection. we have a universal everything goes listening thread but what is the stuff we already own that we would like to share. or just name some good rock artest or bands that you can think of

My favorite rock bands include

1: Krokus
2: Kiss
3: Dokken
4: Ozzy Osebourne
5: Firehouse
6: Bon Jovi
7: Led Zeppelin
8: Great White
9: White Lion
10: Slaughter
11: Accept and tons more
Pop Bands
1: Hall & Oates
2: Survivor
3: Journey
4: Lifehouse
5: Goo Goo Dolls
6:Backstreet Boys
7: Matchbox 20
8: Billy Idol
9: R.E.M and more
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 7:09 PM
My sister has vinyls for several of newer pop hits, she's a huge Melanie Martinez and Panic! at the Disco fan. We have plenty of records here at my house, but none I can name off the top of my head

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:07 AM
I always wanted to have a vinyl collection but they don't sell vinyls where I live and they're too expensive to buy from another country so it'll always stay a fantasy.
I like some of "The vaccine" songs from back in 2010\2012.+Snow patrol,Oasis,U2
Come to Zom-Zom's, a place to eat
staff: retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:30 PM
I'm lucky because I'm old, so I have a lot from when vinyl was the norm!

I have some nice rarities- like some signed stuff, limited editions, or original releases. Some stuff like test pressings as well.

I do buy some new stuff on vinyl too- I listen to a lot on my turntable, and if I want a digital version I can buy from somewhere like Amazon which will give you a digital download with your vinyl, or I can digitize it myself using software such as Audacity. I also like to collect high quality digital recordings.

My only problem with new releases is that no-one seems to know how to master music for vinyl any more, so some purchases I've made have sounded terrible. And the Loudness wars have added to the overall degradation of sound fidelity, too.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH
Please try my Sims 2 and Sims 3 worlds!
Sims File Share- ask me for a code :)