Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bloomers- a garden place (base game)

by attuned Posted 27th Dec 2016 at 2:14 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2016 at 3:43 AM by attuned

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 2:15 PM
Thanks for making this amazing lot! Gonna try it out in-game right now! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 3:20 PM
What a lovely garden spot Greenplumbbob! I've been looking for another family type community lot and this one is perfect . Love the idea for a petting zoo and in addition to the links you provided others interested in a petting zoo might want to add these:
The Red Fox by Syva here at MTS.
Chita The Domesticated Raccoon by anis at TSR

Again, thanks so much for sharing this with all of us.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 6:20 PM
This is wonderful! I could actually see this type of place to visit in real life I'm going to find room for it in my game. Thank you so much for creating this )
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 7:57 PM
That pumpkin patch looks very inviting. Great lot!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 4:55 AM
Thanks everyone, for your lovely comments!

@barbarat Thanks for the extra critter links. I'm always happy to expand the concept!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:31 AM
That's awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 7:40 PM
This looks so awesome! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:01 PM
This is beautiful! Can't wait to get it in my game.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 4:28 AM
I really love this but I'm going to turn it residential for my farming family! I think this is perfect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 3:14 AM
I put this in the neighborhood and replaced the pumpkin patch with a ferris wheel. I plan to turn the bigger building into a big concession stand. When I went back that night, I was surprised by how many sims were there. A few were playing the instruments I added to the stage, some were harvesting (I have Mikey's Autonomous Gardening Tasks mod), some were just chatting. They like it! Nice job!