Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 11403 times.
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:46 AM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 13th Apr 2017 at 9:56 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
No, that is not practical. What is practical (in theory)? Allow people to have children, but pass laws so they're only allowed to have one child.

Yeah, love that government dictatorship control. One child policy worked out great for China.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
Step one would be to make it against the law for a woman to change her name to be the same last name as her husband and because she is the one who gives birth have the children be given her last name, not the father's. That way people worrying about their family line going on will be not have to worry is a baby is male or female. Step two is make it a crime for parents to find out what gender their baby is before the birth, that way they have no control over if their one child is a boy or a girl, problem solved.

Genuinely don't get if this is some A-grade Reddit level shit stirring or what.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Banned
#27 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 11:31 PM
Two words:

Nuclear.
Winter.

I'd love to see anyone complain about global warming after that.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 10:36 AM
If I were to believe in such things, I think it would start with a conversation about how electric cars are powered by coal plants. From there I would talk about how trees absorb CO2 and convert it to oxygen so people have clean air to breathe. I have yet to see all the butt-ugly solar fields that surround my local area provide anything other than acting like a tax grab and increasing my property tax bill for something that I do not benefit from in any way, shape or form. The state has zero interest in upgrading all electrical grids to handle the spikes that come from solar and wind mills, so whatever energy is stored, it is for a few select places.

Simblr <--- No drama, just pics.
There's no rest for the wicked
Instructor
#29 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 6:33 AM
Nuclear energy, SVP.
Page 2 of 2