Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 3:51 AM
Somebody disliked NIGEL? REALLY. Rude.

REALLY? This guy?

Fine, be that way, he's my dilf anyway. Sorry for all the pics. Not really though.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 10:21 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 5th Apr 2017 at 12:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
I'll upload GEORGE MICHAEL soon let y'all have a look!

Looking forward to it. Because you gotta have Faith.

Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Somebody disliked NIGEL? REALLY. Rude.

REALLY? This guy?

Fine, be that way, he's my dilf anyway. Sorry for all the pics. Not really though.

If those dimples aren't the secret key to many a boudoir, then nothing is.

Augustine Beaublue

and her sister Belle Beaublue

The parts of the body we're allowed to talk about here, my knees go weak whenever one of these two lovely ladies randomly turns up at a community lot.

And in-keeping with the Captain Kirk tradition, I am not unappreciative of some of those fine alien ladies who have travelled half way across the galaxy, just to make me dribble.
Allow me to introduce Brecai'Tith of Sixam & Wequin'Arra of Sixam.

In all cases, regarding another body part I'm sure we're allowed to discuss in this forum, please avoid stepping on my tongue on the floor.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Scholar
#28 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 1:23 AM
I really like those aliens! I love their names, I love that they sound like alien names (instead of the mostly human sounding names aliens are generated. But if my memory serves me correctly aliens in sims 3 had alien sounding names.) I created an alien too and I named her Teragram... That's my name spelled backwards. ;D My other Alien is named Orion and his son is named Rigel. (If they ever get pets their dog will be Sirius. XD)
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#29 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
I really like those aliens! I love their names, I love that they sound like alien names (instead of the mostly human sounding names aliens are generated. But if my memory serves me correctly aliens in sims 3 had alien sounding names.) I created an alien too and I named her Teragram... That's my name spelled backwards. ;D My other Alien is named Orion and his son is named Rigel. (If they ever get pets their dog will be Sirius. XD)

My first priority, before I even change the look of an alien, is to give them an appropriate extra-terrestrial name. It makes all the sense in the world. (That being their world, not ours.) And certainly adds to their mystique. So, just like you, I certainly get it, Margaret of Maxis. Or should that be, Teragram of Sixam...

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SophieModan
Damn, Sims 4 has some very beautiful pixels, it EAxis did one thing was fixing the neckless potato-faced abominations from TS3.

Or the god awful gorilla-fish hybrids from the Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:50 PM
haha yeah, you're right Gosh they were so ugly!! They looked like the sims from Bustin Out! Worse, in fact! Sims 3 sims sucked.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer

this is ANDY GIBB, one of my cutest sim males. he was a celebrity singer from the 1970s before I was born.

He looks awesome!!! Can you upload that? I don't have the Sims 4, but I'd like to see what he's like! :lovestruc
Scholar
#33 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 12:02 AM
Forum Resident
#34 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 2:15 AM
This is a thread that you could have just...let die. It deserved to die.
But hey now everyone can see this!

FOR THE HORDE
Scholar
#35 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 9:20 AM
B..but I have more sexy sims to contribute!

Also what search terms did she use to find this dark place?
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#36 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:58 PM
I'm still waiting for George Michael.
"I knew you were waiting... I knew you were waiting for me..."

To clear the air, it was a build up to another April Fools prank. Don't know if it would have come close to rivalling the WooHoo Dollies prank from once upon an April Fools. But I had a plot in mind. Only the trick glitch I had in game did not want to perform when the time drew near. Went lame, flaccid, no gumption in the trunction. Could not get it up... and running. Had to just let this thread go on in the innocent pretence it first began.

I like to leave it at least two years between April Fools pranks. So maybe next year.

Lets hope this thread does not see the light of day again before then.

Unless George wants to finally chime in. That might make the ultimate fail worth it.

Page 2 of 2