Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 8:23 AM
Dark Green Status Bars and Slow Rotation BUG! Help
So I hadn't played my sims for about a week and in that week I downloaded some new mods and I got glitch with dark status bars, slow rotation and way too many potraits with sims 2 faces, I ran Delphy's deleted some conflicts and corrupted mods, I took out anything that I had recently downloaded or anything that I could find and it only got rid of the potraits issue. I'm not sure what to do now nothing is really different than before and I dunno what can be causing the problem.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 3:34 PM
It looks like you have a mod to alter the UI? Did you ever have that? You're saying all is as it was before the new mods were added, but did you clear all the caches?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:32 PM
The "Dark Green" mood meter is an indicator that you have an incompatible mod installed in your game.
The effect is due to a mislink between a scripting mod you have installed, and either the Core files or another scripting mod necessary for its operation. When the mislink occurs, it bounces the loadup of the game, causing odd graphical issues and game-play errors.
The solution is to go through the mods you have installed, and ensure they are all compatible with your Patch Level.
If you have any option modules installed, also ensure that you have the proper base-mod version installed for them.