Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#126 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:13 PM
I know, and I agree. I said you know what I mean, because of this discussion about sexism we partaked in. (more or so against our will) Same deal for racism..anything can be taken as racist, so my guess is that EA took no chance with it.

lol..you actually quoted my non-sense rephrasing...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Theorist
#127 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Another thing you could add to why they didn't. Technical reasons. There are 4 colors skintone. You would have need 4 turn ons/turn offs ? To be equal.
While fit or fat..is much easier. No better, but easier.

They do have 4 spots for hair color, actually 5 since they include custom hair or is that gray .. or both? Ok, anyways they have likes/ dislikes for the different hair colors so havin 4 for skin should of been an issue.

I can see the potential for people cryin racist if they'd included this so I get why they didn't include it, however imo they should have at least put in eye color to give more options. Or that they'd of made height actually part of the game, and not just an aesthetic cheat that has to be done manually at each life stage, and it could have been another turn on/off.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#128 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 7:47 PM
Well yes, as it is now..we can propose that every possible customizable parts be a turn on/off. (yes, I do invent words.)
5 hair colors, so why not as many skin color. Plantsim is there, wolfsim...

Alchemist
#129 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Doesn't add much sense. You could also have turn-on for particular race skin too (I'm sure they would have include balance for two ways). I doubt people would be that sensitive in the era of TS2, because in that period I doubt people were that to PC/Sensitive unlike today's society.
The era of TS2 is basically the era of today. I know people like to do the "OMG PC Millennial SJW Snowflakes are ruining society" thing but things haven't changed THAT much in the twelve years since NL came out.
Mad Poster
#130 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 4:11 AM
You'd also run into problems with custom skins that didn't fit into the 4 Maxi defaults. The custom hair turn on is already broken enough.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#131 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:40 PM
Indeed!

Page 6 of 6