Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ericsim
How were you able to make the CAS uncomfortable at your house? That is the only one I cannot achieve.

That one I had problems with I gave up and bought it in debug. :P
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ericsim
How were you able to make the CAS uncomfortable at your house? That is the only one I cannot achieve.

You dont have to make them uncomfortable. They just will be. I've only got one to go (angry) so now I have to look for an angry plantsim.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Velouriah
oh and the plant sim state does so far appear to be permanent. Your sim will no longer need to use the toilet and eat, but instead needs water and sunlight. There appears to be only one hair style, and you cannot change the appearance (CAS screen shows the unplantified version of the Sim)
So far, I haven't seen any new interactions. It's cute, but kind of half-assed, and I wish I could change this guinea pig Sim back to his original state.

*edit* so this apparently only lasts 5 days.
You need to eat a fruit every five days to stay a Plan Sim and there's one hair style? Wow, that's... basically what I expected tbh.

I really don't get why they would give us a new life form (well, not really new because the ice cream maker made you green but that was only appearance-wise) and then make it limited for a month How about less challenges and more gameplay content that lasts? I feel like we always just get tiny amounts of gameplay.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:13 PM
I just played a bit and my sims have not seen a single plant sim yet. Jasmine did now show up at the garden in WC but I am playing a family in FG, so I do not know if that makes a difference her not? My sim called her and she came, then he had a little drink! Muawaaahauhaaha! LOL
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:54 PM
I gave up after searching and searching and not one plansim showed up. So I cheated. Its fun for what it is. Wish I could edit her though cause I have the outtfits from sims 2 and three and hair for the plantsims.
Page 2 of 2