Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 27 (Who?), Viewed: 5563 times.
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 2:19 AM
Hopping on the band wagon to say simmer22 and I are quite similar. c: Except people think I'm older than what I actually am, even without makeup. The most extreme case I can think of is that when I was 12 or 13, I politely turned down a slightly tipsy gentleman who was well too old for me by disclosing my true age when asked. His eyes grew wide, "I thought you were like, 18. You look so much older.."
Ever since then, it's never left. Now that I'm actually nearing 18, people think I'm in my early 20s! It's so strange. I personally don't see it, since I consider myself to be stuck with a chronic baby face.

Let's see.. Oh, others also never would of guessed I actually have a deep fascination with the paranormal, and follow a metaphysical path myself. I suppose that's due the fact I generally avoid discussing such matters should they happen to arise since I'm from a more conservative area.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 2:00 PM
Others think I'm getting out of my mind when I tell em I like getting sick with flu. I find It comforting.
Page 2 of 2