Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 4:30 AM
Default WCIF Mod that allows me to make a bigger household straight from CAS
This may seem a bit far-fetched, but is there any way I can make a household in CAS with more than 8 sims? Is there some sort of "Better CAS" mod that allows me to do that? I know that this was impossible in Sims 3, but I would still like to have some closure on this.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:50 PM
Unfortunately that's still a sore point in the community. Especially since bringing a single sim into CAS brings the whole family in, so even if you add more than 8 sims to a household later on you cannot edit them at any point in CAS.

I have found however the large closets from get together can bring only a single sim at a time into CAS with "plan outfit." Unless that was a glitch I got. Perhaps this is the key to a workaround.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Unfortunately that's still a sore point in the community. Especially since bringing a single sim into CAS brings the whole family in, so even if you add more than 8 sims to a household later on you cannot edit them at any point in CAS.

I have found however the large closets from get together can bring only a single sim at a time into CAS with "plan outfit." Unless that was a glitch I got. Perhaps this is the key to a workaround.

Just what I thought, hopefully (Though highly unlikely) EA will allow us to bypass that limit.
Theorist
#4 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XR3belxWarriorX
Just what I thought, hopefully (Though highly unlikely) EA will allow us to bypass that limit.

Huh... I could swear I just heard laughing coming all the way from Redwood Shores, CA.