Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 5:43 PM
Default Is there a mod to get NPCs to randomly break up with your sim?
hi! I tried googling it. I'm looking for a mod that just randomly causes a the other sim to break off a relationship. I like an element of chaos in my games; I don't want to always know what is going to happen next. I think it would be cool if your sim thinks everything is going great, then suddenly, the guy/girl they're dating breaks up with them.

I haven't heard of anything like this, but there are a lot of mods I've missed. Does anyone know if one like this is out there?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 12:00 AM
Kind of. Bluegenjutsu has a series of Romantic Autonomy mods on The Sims Asylum. Breaking up is a romantic interaction just as much as the more positive ones are. There may be a version of her mod that will work out for you. As much as I love her mods generally, I won't use these. They seem to create storyline issues for too many players in too many unexpected ways (nothing game breaking though) for my tastes, but I can see where they would fun to play around with regardless.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Bluegenjutsu has a series of Romantic Autonomy mods on The Sims Asylum.

Hey, thanks! I'll give it a whirl and see what happens!