Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 12:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default NPC randomly became Zombie
This has happened twice. A while ago, before I started using CC and today.

My sim knew an elder who started out looking like a normal sim, but then they become what looked an moved like a zombie. I looked through the sims 2 wiki, but it says nothing about this kinda thing happening.

Before I posted here, I downloaded the cure zombie potion of this site, and got the zombiefied sim to drink it. This fixed the movement issues, but hasn't changed his appearance.
Attached Images
File Type: png  Snapshot.png (351.6 KB, 76 downloads)
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 1:04 AM
the title of this thread; all shipped version ways I take involve player direction. closest "random" way I take to be the genie lamp when wishing for resurrection.

for the character's appearance; you might use insimenator (or its equivalents) to make character a zombie then to cure it.
if the character still has zombie appearance; you might use SimPE's Sim Surgery to change the character.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 3:43 AM
That picture is much too small and far away, however from here he does not look like a zombie but rather that he is close to freezing.

You can directly upload pictures here simply go advanced>upload picture.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:31 AM
He's also far too upright for a zombie. Zombies have a hunched over pose and they shuffle as they walk.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 1:52 AM
I guess I must have been mistaken. (I swear he looked like a zombie though). Thank you all for the advice!