Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Charmful

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 299 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:18 AM
Default More Crowborough
Yes I downloaded Crowborough to play with my sims in, and I made this because I began hating the trash can of mine -w-'

So let's go on with the stoooory!

Melody - a life alone
A life alone for Melody started out to be quite lonely. Nothing special happened other than Lucas would come by once in a while. But now when she was alone was she forced to be the one repairing everything, so an hour before school did she get up to try to stop the leak in the shower. It was hard work, but she did it.

School went fine with no problems and and as soon as she was home could she call her Boyfriend before she had to go to work. When alone you need to work. The conversation mostly went on about a tour out. Maybe in the future.

Ramaswami
The daughter of the household fastly threw herself over the first homework. School was an exciting thing but she already knew from her mom, that if she wanted to be successful did she need to do all her school work as a priority.

As important the girl found school as important did William find that he wanted to be in the music career. One day he might be lucky enough to become the best to play a piano in the whole region. He knew he still would have to enter the Criddlehood university but he would continue to follow his heart if so.

WITCHES
Hello hello, welcome to the witch house. A day of studying and a day of painting, a good day it seemed. At least... unto I forgot feeding one of the witches ._.

With this speed is the graveyard filled up before I am anywhere done... I should really feed my sims...

I also forgot the old lady in the Melissa household ._.

great they all die...
Also Incredible the mailman just go on with his day...
And Alice was kipnapped by the aliens... I feel lucky for having this happen twice in my game for the first time in like 10 years stuff like this happens...

ALIENS! xD

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:30 PM
@OnayaW

Nice pictures.

I hate it when my Sims end up dying on me for something other than old age. I either just don't save or I resurrect them. You are going to leave them as dead yes?

I of course love to have my Sims get abducted.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:36 PM
Oooh, two deaths! I've not played with witches a lot, are they difficult to keep happy?

Poor Alice, was the kidnap a red or green memory for her?

Lovely pictures, OnayaW!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:24 PM
You got some great pictures.

Melody will be very busy keeping her home up and going to school. She will hopefully have time enough for her boyfriend and fun, as well.

The Ramaswamis seem to be hard workers, whether doing school work or practicing the piano. They have a good understanding that success comes from hard work.

Oh no! That poor hungry witch, and the old lady!

The alien abduction will be fun for us. I hope it was fun for Alice, too.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:04 PM
@lordtyger9 I keep all my sims dead if they die. That way I can have a mix og old age, completed goals and uncompleted goals plus it seems slightly more realistic to.

@simsample no they are not hard to keep happy. They are like normal sims. not anything special about them besides they shine and can magic.
The memory was green though for Alice, right after she wished to meet an alien... she is an alien but let's not tell her that. Or tell her that her kids are aliens ._.'

@Cher64 yes, the kids have the typical personalities of their assigned gender for some reason, so I try to make them a little more unique with work hard like the parents, since apparently my ramaswamis love working ewe'
I can't wait to see if Alice got pregnant which is my hope, it's my second alien abduction, the first with a college student, Alice came in as second by accident and I was happy in the current moment she was a family sim because the social worker came and was like: "Your children are alone, but I'll give you a second chance" I was so lucky ._. like, heck I didn't want Lily and Lillian in the adopt system!

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 3:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnayaW
@lordtyger9 I keep all my sims dead if they die. That way I can have a mix og old age, completed goals and uncompleted goals plus it seems slightly more realistic to.

@simsample no they are not hard to keep happy. They are like normal sims. not anything special about them besides they shine and can magic.
The memory was green though for Alice, right after she wished to meet an alien... she is an alien but let's not tell her that. Or tell her that her kids are aliens ._.'

@Cher64 yes, the kids have the typical personalities of their assigned gender for some reason, so I try to make them a little more unique with work hard like the parents, since apparently my ramaswamis love working ewe'
I can't wait to see if Alice got pregnant which is my hope, it's my second alien abduction, the first with a college student, Alice came in as second by accident and I was happy in the current moment she was a family sim because the social worker came and was like: "Your children are alone, but I'll give you a second chance" I was so lucky ._. like, heck I didn't want Lily and Lillian in the adopt system!

I figured that you would let them stay dead.

Unless you are using a Mod to permit it College Students can not get pregnant, are you using a mod that does?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 4:32 AM
@lordtyger9 no
I am not
And actually
College students can get pregnant
But the coding of the game don’t want them to without you damaging the coding
Sooo

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old Today at 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
I figured that you would let them stay dead.

Unless you are using a Mod to permit it College Students can not get pregnant, are you using a mod that does?

Not the case, actually... I had a sim away at college, who went on a date downtown when she was a junior in college. First semester. They woohooed in the photobooth and i got the little chime. I selected "try for baby" only because i was curious what would happen, since I didn't think YAs could get pregnant. She finished her exams, went on to her second semester as a junior, completed that and her entire senior year. Had a graduation party, moved home, back to Pleasantview, and BLAMMO! baby bump! Longest gestation known to simkind! A few days later, she had her twin boys. And actually her dad was like 2 days away from dying, so I had him drink the elixir of life so he could play with his grandkids a little bit longer, but the Elixir failed because his mood, and he dropped dead on the spot, 2 hours before the birth of the twins. Wah-wah-wah-waaaaaaaaah...

-grinEvilly
>=)