Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1359 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 6:14 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the No Censor Mod since Cats & Dogs
Hello,

Is anyone else having trouble with the No Censor Mod since Cats & Dogs? I have researched but i cant seem to get an actual answer. Everything else seems to be working except that one mod. The one I have is
No Mosaic / Censor Mod by MoxieMason -- i am willing to try others but i havent been able to find any.. This used to work for me before C&D's patch....

Help fellow simmers!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 12:34 AM Last edited by chicvibe : 28th Jan 2018 at 3:57 AM.
so, you have the no mosaic in your mods folder no more than one subfolder in, and you are seeing pixels? I have it and have no problems, although I am having an issue with my sims bathing in outfits but naked in the shower.

have you tried the usual, refresh your folders, clear your cache, repair your game? I know that stuff is a PITA - in fact I am doing it right now because something is causing a load error mid-game for me... but the no mosaic mod seems to work. In the meantime, if I have any insights, I will check back. well I figured out what was causing my issue.....