Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 109 (Who?), Viewed: 7429 times.
Page 5 of 5
Theorist
#101 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 10:34 AM
Is EA purposely trying to run themselves in the ground? Probably. Will they achieve it? Not anytime soon.

Why do I want EA to fall apart so badly, I have no idea. But I do.
Alchemist
#102 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 2:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
Is EA purposely trying to run themselves in the ground?

EA loves to sing to their overlords on Wall Street. People on Wall Street according to EA can do no wrong. I guess the memory of the housing crash of 2008 has been completely erased from their memories...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#103 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 5:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr

Why do I want EA to fall apart so badly, I have no idea. But I do.

I'm right there with ya. I've been wanting them to fall apart ever since they killed SimCity. And now after shredding TS4 into a shell of what The sims could be....Yeah, their doors can't close soon enough for me.
Inventor
#104 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevogel
I'm right there with ya. I've been wanting them to fall apart ever since they killed SimCity. And now after shredding TS4 into a shell of what The sims could be....Yeah, their doors can't close soon enough for me.

I wholeheartedly agree, Sims 4 just isn't worth the space on my 297 Gb hard drive and I have Skyrim,Sims 2 and 3 with lots of mods and CC to go along with it.
Top Secret Researcher
#105 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:49 PM
Yeah, I have Sims 2 and 3 and Crusader Kings 2 and Cities: Skylines on my computer, and I am a happy camper with no interest in Sims 4.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#106 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 2:49 AM
I've got Sims 3 with all expansions, all the worlds except Lunar Lakes, City Skylines, Banished, Pharaoh / Cleopatra, and Planet Coaster. I have all my Disks from Sims 1 and sims 2, but I haven't installed them back onto my computer. I want to upgrade to a new Gaming computer before I do that.

EA couldn't pay me to play or install Sims 4 onto my computer.
Forum Resident
#107 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:16 PM
The sad thing is - they made me "don't care less" and I'm not alone with that feeling.
On the other hand... When I saw how much money they made me save with that feeling above, yeah *that* feeling was somewhat very good.

Fox-Lambert (A)RL
hiatus 'till the life run again in the normal-abnormal way
favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Field Researcher
#108 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 8:00 PM
I do not know where to send it, so this is attitudes of developers to Mods and CC.
https://twitter.com/SimGuruKate/sta...784316493025280
Mad Poster
#109 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza
I do not know where to send it, so this is attitudes of developers to Mods and CC.
https://twitter.com/SimGuruKate/sta...784316493025280

It's no surprise how thankful they are to the mod and CC community. I'm pretty sure they're the reason a lot of simmer even play TS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimGuruKate
3. For me personally I am definitely looking to continue adding more CC/Modders to our Game Changer program.

Game Changer is still a thing?

The Receptacle still lives!
Instructor
#110 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:21 AM
Quote:
Some folks on the team actually spend time testing out and analyzing various Mods to better understand how they are created, how it interacts with the game, and sometimes even how we might look to implement in the game. It’s actually very neat!
Still wondering how long it'll take to see an official CAW tool after thepancake1 publishes theirs considering how impressed Grant was
Page 5 of 5