Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 1:32 PM
canada day it my Holidays
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 4:16 PM
Finally gave my sims a Summer Vacation. Nothing fancy. Just one straight week of no work/school, with some summer traditions sprinkled here and there

The Receptacle still lives!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happycowlover
I did Sim versions of the Wheel of the Year

Cool! How did you accomplish that? I did that too, and I'd like to see how others did it. Plus I thought it was weird and I'm glad I'm not the only one who tried to do that.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:00 AM
Spooky day and easter.

Also a Midsummer day where they bbq and go swimming and stuff. First time it happened the weather was awful and the day not much of a success... Ah well makes it more believable

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 3:24 PM
I created a Remembrance Day and a vacation weekend lol.

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 4:21 AM
@Ive, cute bear avatar. Where'd you find her?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

93 93/93
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovet10
@Ive, cute bear avatar. Where'd you find her?

It's Claire the Bear from Sims 1.
I can't remember if I took the screenshot myself or if I found it online.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:14 PM
Made canada day lol
Scholar
#34 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 3:21 PM
I've only done made the Fasting Event so far, it was dead easy, I wasn't even trying, and my whole family succeeded...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:01 AM
I made Chusok (Korean holiday) - you have the feast, bless family with love and thank the earth and spirits !
Oh, I also wanna make a rolling cheese festival or a tomato throwing festival. I don't know how I can set them though !
I think I can make water festival at summer though. Soaked with sprinkler, play in the pool and drink iced soda !
Field Researcher
#36 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:45 PM
Simadam, Maxis 4th and Superbowl Sunday.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ive
It's Claire the Bear from Sims 1.
I can't remember if I took the screenshot myself or if I found it online.

I know it's Claire the Bear - wasn't she just the cutest NPC ever? She'd hug the teddy bears, but ohh if I didn't wanna be the teddy bear. She'd cry over bearskin rugs, and make me sad too. I didn't like the honey thievery though. That was just annoying. She would also steal your picnic basket if you went on a date to a park...must be smarter than the average bear. Cute, but ruined your date. I mean, you're mad, your Sims want their basket back, but you kinda feel bad for the poor bear. She just wants something to eat and maybe a warm bear hug.

93 93/93
Theorist
#38 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 8:48 PM Last edited by HCAC : 16th Dec 2019 at 12:03 AM.
I just made Martha Simwert (Stewart) Day. People do a lot of baking?
I have no idea how these holidays work so I just made up one for fun.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Page 2 of 2