Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:32 PM
Default Can't find items downloaded and placed in Tray once playing
Newbie question... I can't find items (houses) I downloaded, unpacked then placed in tray once playing in Sims. Where would they be in game? Creators did not say where they would appear. Help please
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:37 PM
It would be in your library, click F4 to open it, or use the polaroid icon on the top right corner (while on the selected lot/ map view)
some tray items would only appear if you choose to show "include custom content" in the advanced options to the left of the pop-up window.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:47 PM
How do I place the building? It's in the library, I can select it, but that seems to be it.

Quote: Originally posted by Keren
It would be in your library, click F4 to open it, or use the polaroid icon on the top right corner (while on the selected lot/ map view)
some tray items would only appear if you choose to show "include custom content" in the advanced options to the left of the pop-up window.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 12:51 PM
Got it, thanks