Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 9:57 PM
They all look way more Maxis Match than the shit Maxis is putting in their own game.

Or well, the studio that wears a body suit made out of Maxis's skin.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 7:21 AM
Personally I don’t care how the game starts as long as it does. I don’t care what color it uses or what shows on the screen as it’s not there long anyhow. I don’t care if they change it again to a load of leaping yellow hedgehogs as long as it starts fine, which, so far, it always has.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 8265jww
I don’t care if they change it again to a load of leaping yellow hedgehogs

I think we have a leaping llama and a freezer bunny. Lots of us hedgehogist want to see the yellow hedgehogs be included in this celebration.

Sims are better than us.
Instructor
#29 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 11:16 PM
Personally I don’t care how the game starts as long as it does. I don’t care what color it uses or what shows on the screen as it’s not there long anyhow. I don’t care if they change it again to a load of leaping yellow hedgehogs as long as it starts fine, which, so far, it always has.

I wouldn't mind leaping yellow hedgehogs, pink elephants might worry me a bit though. :D
Scholar
#30 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 11:14 AM
I barely paid attention to it. Yeah, the loading screen of green and blue is... rather saturated and heavy on the eyes now, but since my laptop is decent enough to load the game and screen-changes within seconds, I don't have to look at it for long...
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 2:47 PM
It makes sense why this rebrand theme update was featured while the bit switch was during a postpone. It might not hurt eyes that much on 80s monitors on toaster machines people are running it. Though I don't actually know for the sake of being (horribly) funny. Lol, but no I don't think it would reduce the strain and one of the excuse maxis would use for the awful art choice.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#32 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 4:53 PM

True words were written that day. I have been reading a lot of comments in the style of "Oh, my eyes hurt now" and "it's to blue" etc.PP. And I sure have a problem to understand the idea of this comments. It's up to the developer to do whatever they do like to their own product. If they for some reason wants to give the game a new look it's up to them. And in the end of the day the loading screen and the main menu is not a big problem as most people hardly pays attention to them. Well, speaking for myself, I don't! I just start up the game, loads a save and then I'm in to the world I'm playing. And the look of that map have not changed! I'm not only quote an other post in this comment, I'm having the same opinion.
Page 2 of 2