Replies: 10583 (Who?), Viewed: 632236 times.
Page 424 of 424
Instructor
#10576 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 4:19 AM
One to get rid of the cheering when a toddler finishes potty training. It's annoying and wastes time. Also, one to reduce crying over anything for the same reason.
Lab Assistant
#10577 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 4:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGo74
Also, one to reduce crying over anything for the same reason.

Like with "worry, cry." Ugh, that one drives me crazy. Stop worrying and go do something, dammit!
Lab Assistant
#10578 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 8:36 PM
Another hack I'd like would be one to determine whether or not uni students will go to class or their final exam based on their mood. I hate my sims that are in terrible moods to be woken up when they're exhausted or interruped when they're starving and eating and be forced to go to class. People don't go to every single class when they're in uni so why should my sims?
Instructor
#10579 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 8:41 PM
Probably because there are only 3 total classes the entire semester. But there are no weekends which is kind of wtf. Also, skipping the final in game or IRL would be a very bad idea.
Instructor
#10580 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 8:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdynamite
Another hack I'd like would be one to determine whether or not uni students will go to class or their final exam based on their mood. I hate my sims that are in terrible moods to be woken up when they're exhausted or interruped when they're starving and eating and be forced to go to class. People don't go to every single class when they're in uni so why should my sims?

Just cancel the action.

-gE
>=)
Lab Assistant
#10581 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 9:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGo74
Also, skipping the final in game or IRL would be a very bad idea.

I agree, however sometimes depending on my storyline I'd like a sim to flunk out on their own rather than be directed to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinevilly
Just cancel the action.

Sometimes in a full household I don't catch it until they've already been woken up or stopped eating and are halfway across the lot. It's annoying having to re-direct them back to what they were doing in the first place.

I'm trying to be a little more "hands off" with my uni sims rather than dictate their every move since it's gotten boring with everyone graduating summa cum laude.

EDIT: I do use AH's harder grades and harder grades - term required mods that have helped with Perfect Grade Syndrome.
Scholar
#10582 Old Yesterday at 6:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdynamite

I knew I'd seen this. I checked my archives, and viola, a mod by Dizzy.

"random-goto-class: Requires Uni EP. Makes the "Go To Class" impulse somewhat random. [P + O <= 2 * (R - G), where P = playful, O = outgoing, R = random(0..2000), G = grade]"

If you want to try it, ilikefishfood uploaded Dizzy's AL mod archive: https://ilikefishfood.tumblr.com/po...hacks-magic-al7 (the archive is for AL, but the mod says it just requires Uni).

For those that don't have AL, according to this post, there's copies of Dizzy's mods for other EPs at simsasylum.com, but it looks like you have to register there to view and download.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"| Used to be known as Kelyns, but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Alchemist
#10583 Old Yesterday at 9:48 AM
A new custom pet object - a small bird cage for budgie, cockatiels, etc. Not the EAxis arm-bird cage. I know there are plenty of custom arm-bird skins. And getting bit by a bird that big would SUCK. I'm talking about a new item - a cage for SMALL BIRDS - sort of like the tiny birdcage from one of the expansion packs of the first Sims game. In that game you could buy lovebirds and parakeets, and you could also buy bigger birds that would sit on a perch and be talked to or fed crackers.

And yes, I think a Sims 2 conversion of the crackers bird would be cool.
Alchemist
#10584 Old Yesterday at 4:38 PM Last edited by Rosawyn : Yesterday at 7:23 PM.
Some way to have both the CEP and extra deco slots when playing with IKEA?
TS3 style Charisma skill building when initiating social interactions.
Reasonable logic applied to social interactions so the ones that darn well should raise certain hobby enthusiasms actually do.
Converted CS foods that work properly with Food Contests.
Converted CS trees that give Nature enthusiasm from interactions.
Science enthusiasm from digging for treasure (archaeology is a science).
A real asexuality option on the Sim Blender (or whatever) so I don't have to deal with SimPE every time I want an ace sim.
Basically any and all compatibility improvements so my list of hack conflicts doesn't have to be 47(!!!) entries long.
New juice recipes for custom produce (I've seen some custom produce out there, but none that works in the juicer).
New TOs that do not replace any existing ones.
Playing with the Dollhouse raises Charisma (and/or Creativity; I just need it to do something) and increases Film & Lit enthusiasm so I actually ever have a reason to buy one.
Date/outing mod to remove the illogical and OP mood boosts to hunger, bladder, and hygiene (but keep energy, fun, and social).
Pre-edited/fixed vacation destinations so I don't have to go through and make the same exact changes to each one every single time I start a new hood and want to be able to send my sims on vacation.
Edit: Oh yeah, and I want the Sim Blender options like running the gender preference randomizer not to require a sim standing there with a clear queue since the sim doesn't actually do anything anyway and it's just annoying.
Page 424 of 424