Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 5514 (Who?), Viewed: 381972 times.
Page 221 of 221
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#5501 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 10:40 PM
Well yes just ban those you don't want showing. If you have a whole slew of townies it would take awhile to set. I set this in my older game before I had empty templates. So just about every townie I grabbed and tossed a prisoner tag into inventory then some playables I banned with the VC. I just did them one at a time until I only had those I wanted showing up so it was more than an increased chance it was just the selected.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#5502 Old Yesterday at 5:19 AM
I always thought the cooking time in unowned restaurants is too fast.
Lab Assistant
#5503 Old Yesterday at 9:40 AM
I want more than six real, buyable, want-fulfilling BV souvenirs. I've looked for downloads and for a tutorial on adding souvenirs, and came up empty for both.
Instructor
#5504 Old Yesterday at 10:40 AM
Something which adjusts the relationship system so it's more difficult for 2 Sims to fall in love. The game is ridiculously easy with Maxis' default setup!
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#5505 Old Yesterday at 10:43 AM
No Instant love. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#5506 Old Yesterday at 10:46 AM
No kidding? Really? Thanks so much! Thank goodness...
Lab Assistant
#5507 Old Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Mock flirting so that people can flirt just for fun.
Mad Poster
#5508 Old Yesterday at 2:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by croiduire
I want more than six real, buyable, want-fulfilling BV souvenirs. I've looked for downloads and for a tutorial on adding souvenirs, and came up empty for both.

I know custom souvenirs exist, so it's definitely possible. justJones have some, though I'm not sure if she made any intended for BV-use.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Lab Assistant
#5509 Old Yesterday at 9:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
I know custom souvenirs exist, so it's definitely possible. justJones have some, though I'm not sure if she made any intended for BV-use.

@gummilutt, I am looking at justJones Shop Displays for MLC Christmas Decor right now. That's wonderful, and so promising! I have some great meshes and ideas for BV souvenirs, like cups that I can recolour with various images for each destination, geodes (mountain vacation), fans that use the in-game mesh (far east vacation), and so forth. There is so much out there, if the coding lets us, we could have souvenir stands that are absolutely awesome!
Mad Poster
#5510 Old Yesterday at 9:32 PM
Sounds awesome. I hope you'll consider uploading here if you figure it out, or at least send me a PM with where you upload cause I wants it

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Field Researcher
#5511 Old Yesterday at 10:14 PM
If I had known how to make sim clothing I would have made my fashion designs into sim clothing but as of now it does nothing but stay on the paper...

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#5512 Old Today at 12:26 AM
Then learn to mesh. It is fun, you'll get addicted.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
#5513 Old Today at 2:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Children should have been gaining charisma though. They are so sociable by nature.
According to me though, play phone seems too babyish for a children interaction. It would be more realistic if toddler had a toy phone. But then, they would float in mid air due to lack of anim/using children one.

must be a way to tweek the anim so that it becomes an overlay anim (only head and arms). Then it might work for toddlers, isn't it ? Perhaps it's already an overlay...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Mad Poster
#5514 Old Today at 3:50 AM
I actually never tried animations. So i would not know. Even the term overlay anim..was not known to me. This is something I'd like to fiddle with some day.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Mad Poster
#5515 Old Today at 4:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Then learn to mesh. It is fun, you'll get addicted.

No it isn't lol. It's a pain in the ass.
Page 221 of 221