Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 3:43 AM
Replies: 9155 (Who?), Viewed: 525156 times.
Page 367 of 367
Alchemist
#9151 Old Yesterday at 10:52 AM
A hack that allows walls/objects be placed next to a Sim.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Field Researcher
#9152 Old Yesterday at 2:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
A hack that allows walls/objects be placed next to a Sim.

It's called Move_Objects On
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#9153 Old Yesterday at 2:11 PM
Nothing allows a wall to be drawn next to a sim, move the sim with ^move objects^ then draw the wall.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#9154 Old Yesterday at 3:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah
It's called Move_Objects On

It allows to move objects everywhere which isn't precise what I'm asking. And moveobjects doesn't allow to draw a wall.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#9155 Old Yesterday at 7:40 PM
snapobjectstogrid (set to off - false, it's a boolprop cheat) allows you to place objects anywhere. Along with moveobjects on.

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Alchemist
#9156 Old Yesterday at 11:57 PM
I see. Well, possibly instead of using townie DNA, we could use a set of sim templates used in CAS. There's a group of Saved Sims I think, and what if we could use their DNA to combine at random and create adoptable children or doorstep babies? Or even just clones or in-vitros from the Science Station? It would be a fun mod that would work in certain themed neighbourhoods. With the genetic combination Science Station, you can have a man married to an elder woman create a baby with both their DNA.

Part of the point of these mod ideas is the aesthetic and how well it fits in with the general motif of the neighbourhood. I mean, sure, you can do the debug: abduct interaction in debug mode, but the green "Get Abducted" telescope is also useful depending on the type of neighbourhood and the individual simmer's personal tastes.
Page 367 of 367