Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

jimma

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 8751 (Who?), Viewed: 506179 times.
Page 351 of 351
Mad Poster
#8751 Old Today at 1:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lientebollemeis
I'd love to see something so landlords don't come over every day. Maybe every week, but as it is now it's really annoying me

Yeah, just come over for the Sunday party and tend to anything that needs tending to at the same time. Sims can call if they need a repair or assistance. Except maybe in Autumn, when the bloody leaves do need to be swept up daily. XD
Lab Assistant
#8752 Old Today at 2:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Yeah, just come over for the Sunday party and tend to anything that needs tending to at the same time. Sims can call if they need a repair or assistance. Except maybe in Autumn, when the bloody leaves do need to be swept up daily. XD

A sim of mine has all the vacation memories EXCEPT finding buried treasure... I can't tell you how many rocks and bones he's dug up! However, I DID find a use for the rocks! I placed them on every tile around the trees on his property, so that the leaves have nowhere to fall! His property looks like the home of a damned druid, but it helps cut down on the amount of time wasted raking leaves! ...if you don't wanna spend time digging up all those rocks, which would probably take as long as raking anyway, you can buy those little decorative Stonehenge pieces, and make a REAL druid out of your sims!

>=)
Page 351 of 351