Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 7030 (Who?), Viewed: 654764 times.
Page 282 of 282
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7026 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:26 AM
A live gnome is something around 1,000, a dead one 1,500. I'd say the difference is too marginal compared to the risk of possible charges of gnomicide.
Inventor
#7027 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 5:19 PM
How does one go about making a custom self-employed career based on a skill?
Site Helper
#7028 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 5:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
I gnow that dead gnomes are worth more than live ones.... sort of like me. Is that they only reason to keep 'em around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gnome

Is that a threat?

*Gnome Exits*

/me hides all gnomes until Doc Brown is gone.

If you don't enjoy watching what the gnomes are doing while you're playing your game then I suppose keeping them around until they die of old age and then selling the tombstones would be the only reason to keep them. But if you think it's funny when they all decide to watch tv from the back, or one is playing chicken with a lit candle on an end table, or they all pop into the bedroom and sit all around the bed when your sims are getting ready for some woohoo, or one has apparently fallen in love with the kid's imaginary friend doll, (Yes, Daphne, I'm looking at you!) having gnomes around makes the game more fun.

And if your sims need a reason to have a feud with the neighbors, visiting sims have a tendency to kick the poor guys.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Test Subject
#7029 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:06 PM
is there a mod that lets you wear more than one outfit or same type of clothing at the same time? Like wearing two shirts at once or wearing two bottoms at once.
Instructor
#7030 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
How does one go about making a custom self-employed career based on a skill?

I'd use the NRAAS Careers mod. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers

FAQ and Interactions on the page. You'll need to know how to edit XML files and use S3PE, etc.

Edit: Wait, you're not talking rabbit hole career... Seems there was another mod for that.
Inventor
#7031 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
I'd use the NRAAS Careers mod. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers

FAQ and Interactions on the page. You'll need to know how to edit XML files and use S3PE, etc.

Edit: Wait, you're not talking rabbit hole career... Seems there was another mod for that.

Yes, I have the Self-Employed ones installed that make a career out of playing Chess, training other Sims and such, which is cool.
I'd just like to know how to make them myself from base up. I saw the MTS tutorial on making a rabbithole one, but...

I tried looking at S3PE, now that I have it, and see how to edit things... made sense what the tutorial said, but I ended up not seeing the 'Disallow Autonomy', for example.
Might have to look more into that.
Page 282 of 282