Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 2112 (Who?), Viewed: 192961 times.
Page 85 of 85
Scholar
#2101 Old 17th May 2017 at 2:23 AM
"I've never gone to someone's home for a party or dinner and just helped myself to a bath/shower and you shouldn't either!"
Top Secret Researcher
#2102 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:03 AM
No! Bad sim! Bad!

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Scholar
#2103 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcgb53191
"I've never gone to someone's home for a party or dinner and just helped myself to a bath/shower and you shouldn't either!"

Aye, I always figured, hey, it's their shower, my sim should ask the man of the house to shower with her
Forum Resident
#2104 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:03 PM
"These kittens eat like horses!"
Said as I refill the food bowl for the third time in a single day.
"Doyle, if you want another kid, /you're/ having it."
He and his wife wanted three kids, have three kids, and poor Lila doesn't do well with pregnancy.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#2105 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:19 PM
"Joel, your kitchen is burning down and you are playing the guitar, WTF?!"

Warning: No coffee inserted - User halted.
A backup a day keeps the virus away!
Instructor
#2106 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman44
"Joel, your kitchen is burning down and you are playing the guitar, WTF?!"
Can you play the Titanic song, My Heart Will Go On, with a guitar? Cause this feels like that sort of vibe.

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Scholar
#2107 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moraelin
Aye, I always figured, hey, it's their shower, my sim should ask the man of the house to shower with her

It just drives me crazy! Some of my guests want to use the toilet but guests will be taking their sweet time taking a full bubble bath lol.
Scholar
#2108 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:38 PM Last edited by Moraelin : 18th May 2017 at 7:55 PM.
Well, I always have a couple of extra bathrooms. In fact, I always have at the very least two. Well, usually two for residential lots, more for dorms and such. (I'm currently in a custom-made 20 room dorm. Between those sims and the party guests, 4 bathrooms just about cover it.)

The bigger problem for me is when they decide to congregate in the bathroom, like the holy grail is about to spawn there, to the point where nobody else can get in or out. Or on public lots like hotels... well, I could link you to a German LP series where nobody could order food, because the waitress couldn't get out of the flippin' toilet stall for THREE DAYS in a row. I'm not exaggerating. There'd always be some berks deciding that out of all the nice places, like the beach, the dance floor, the hot springs, the nice reception, or the nice restaurant for that matter, the toilet was THE place to be.

It's why I use Pescado's "Toilet Uses You" religiously lately, really.
Scholar
#2109 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:58 PM
BTW, here's another idea that worked for me before: you can have your own bathroom with the bubble bath and all, locked for all but family members, and a bathroom with a toilet, a sink and the soviet toilet paper for guests. Well, I usually give it a shower too (but not bath/shower combo), 'cause I like them having their motives high. But if their using the shower bothers you, you can skip that one.
Scholar
#2110 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
"These kittens eat like horses!"
Said as I refill the food bowl for the third time in a single day.

Grandma actually had a Ragdoll like that. He'd get a heaped plate in the evening. Invariably when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, that plate wasn't just, you know, empty in the middle or something. It was POLISHED clean. And he'd meow his little lungs out at me, with the sheer desperation of someone who's been stranded on a desert island without food for a week. I'd usually give him two sausages or so, 'cause I was way too sleepy to open a can or something, and that just about allowed him to last until dawn.

Yeah, if you think the hunger desperation animation of the sims is over the top, wait until you've seen a cat do it

Mind you he was a big cat. Ragdols are a big breed, but still... it was like he had a portal to a black hole in his tummy.
Scholar
#2111 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:37 PM
I had two bathrooms in that house, both with people in the tubs taking bubble baths lol. I'll try to implement a powder room in my sims' homes just for guests, if they can afford it.
Scholar
#2112 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:16 PM
Btw, have you considered... witchcraft? Because there's a low level spell that can get them out of the tub real quick.
Scholar
#2113 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:56 PM
"Well, that's one way of learning what 'rendez-vous' means..."

I play Sims 2 in different languages, despite only being anything like fluent in one (English), and currently it's in French, Well, it was past 1 am on my computer and I probably should have been in bed a couple of hours before, so I was starting to struggle with the translations. One of the Apartment Life socialites offered Herbert Bonnot something at a party. I thought it was the contact request, thought it sounded good and accepted. Then the contact didn't show up. I'd just thought "oops, I've clicked the wrong option, haven't I?" when a rather irate Froancoise Bonnot started slapping her husband.

I'd accidentally accepted a date for Herbert, with his wife right there eating spaghetti on the other side of the same room, with a clear view of everything.

The date went remarkably well, and the Bonnots are still sulking at each other over the misunderstanding. Sorry, Francoise and Herbert...
Page 85 of 85