Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 2173 (Who?), Viewed: 198910 times.
Page 87 of 87
#2151 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:36 AM
I use this http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=185681

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Instructor
#2152 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister

Aha, I suspected it was a hack. OK then.
Test Subject
#2153 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 1:56 PM
"No, stop, you cannot hit on the dude your dad caught your mom making your brother with! Oh, but wait, you have three bolts and all of his genes are recessive... Ok, maybe you can marry him, we'll see".
Mad Poster
#2154 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 2:22 PM
Concerning pets bought at pet shops while the household was inactive - if you refuse the pet, no pet is created, so they do not fill up your neighborhood with strays!

I normally click yes because the more the merrier, and I've gotten some awesome pets that way, but one time I didn't want a dog in an apartment. I clicked yes, waited while the pet was generated, got a dog, quit without saving. About a dozen times - never once did they roll a cat! You can tell when the pet is being generated, because the game sits there generating it for quite awhile.

"Naw, this is not what I want to do with my small window of simming time. I'm getting a house for the Ottomai." I had opened up one of the community lots in Pleasantview to make it over for the early 20th century, been interrupted, and was sick of it after laboriously getting rid of the supertall lattice foundation supporting the balcony off the second level of the clothing store.

Peter looks very dashing in a fedora and tie, by the way.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#2155 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 8:18 PM
@Peni Griffin - I noticed that the pet generation thingy is affected by rolling the pacifier. Maybe you could try that next time.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Field Researcher
#2156 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 8:40 PM
"Get out of that refrigerator! Cancel! Cancel! You just ordered a pizza! I swear to god, I will smite you if you pull a turkey out of that fridge."
Top Secret Researcher
#2157 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
if you refuse the pet, no pet is created, so they do not fill up your neighborhood with strays!

If you refuse the pet a pet is created, no matter what. Rereading the thread at MATY, pioupiou claims the pet goes to the adoption pool. If so, then the pets bought by townies are the ones who become strays.
Alchemist
#2158 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:16 PM
Oh, well that's kind of a neat way to fill up a depleting adoption pool, isn't it? Thanks for the info.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Theorist
#2159 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 12:50 AM
I brought my simming laptop to my boyfriends house with me today. This is the first time I played Sims in front of him. Mid-way through playing one of my greek houses (after constantly shouting at my Student sims to be studying) I turned to him and said "I hope you know it's not that I don't like the game, it's just that some of my sims are lazy slackers and I like to shout at my computer when I'm alone"

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#2160 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 4:12 AM
After hearing chimes, and finding the two Sims who fell in love: "YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STRAIGHT!"

But...They're cute together. Time to update my spreadsheet, I guess.

Top Secret Researcher
#2161 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 4:22 AM
"What are you doing... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! No, no, get away... stop doing that! You're interrupting my photoshoot!"

Sometimes it's best to turn free will off (both for Sims and pets) when you're trying to take pictures, lest your subjects wander off to play fetch.
#2162 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 4:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k6ka
"What are you doing... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! No, no, get away... stop doing that! You're interrupting my photoshoot!"

Sometimes it's best to turn free will off (both for Sims and pets) when you're trying to take pictures, lest your subjects wander off to play fetch.

I like using this http://modthesims.info/d/303295

Top Secret Researcher
#2163 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 4:27 PM
Quote:

Yep, I use that too, although I mostly use it to freeze a Sim into a pose I want them to be in. Generally I just turn free will off, though, so I don't have to keep unfreezing them every time I want to take a new picture; it was just that time that I happened to forget to disable free will. That freezer clock does have some other, more evil purposes though... what's better than locking some Sim into the kitchen, having them leave something on the stove, freezing them, and watching them be engulfed in flames? Muhahaha! In that case, I have another quote:

"Ha! You're frozen, but you're burning at the same time! Feeling cold? Or really, really HOT HOT HOT?"
Test Subject
#2164 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:58 PM
No! I just bought that $2,200 bed!! You stupid dog.
It's not your job to answer the doorbell- you're a vampire for christ sake and its's the middle of the day. Get back into your coffin.
Oh hurry up and make friends with my sim. He's already on 60 and he needs a friend for his job.
What do you mean you "hardly hear from me anymore"- I just got off the phone with you you ungrateful sim.
#2165 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:31 AM
"Why is everyone in this store always lost? It's not exactly that big..."

#2166 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 5:35 AM
Quote:
After hearing chimes, and finding the two Sims who fell in love: "YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STRAIGHT!"

But...They're cute together. Time to update my spreadsheet, I guess.

After hearing chimes again, and seeing the Sim who did it: "Oh noooooooooooo. You really like to get yourself into trouble, don't you?"

Because the two Sims that this Sim fell in love with are twins. And. despite my often-repeated advice in the story dilemma thread, neither of them are down for a polyamorous relationship.

Scholar
#2167 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 9:19 AM
One my husband said while playing this evening: "You're already on a date!" because his sim, while on a date with her husband, rolled on the want, "Ask sim on a date." We were both rolling our eyes at that.
#2168 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:24 AM
"Um, maybe you should reconsider bragging about that."

Alexandra Teatherton walked up to Erin Beaker and began bragging about her first WooHoo with Gabe O'Mackey.

Lab Assistant
#2169 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 1:48 PM
Here are a few things I say sometimes, well a lot of times:

- NO! Go do what I said not what YOU want!
- LEAVE the toddler alone! He/she doesn't need a bath! ( I said this when I didn't know about the mods)
- Stop screaming at me! I'm trying to make you fell better!
- Baby is full so stop feeding countless amounts of bottles to him!
- Don't you dare stamp on those roaches!

Toddlers are my life, but are also my hell....
Scholar
#2170 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 8:42 AM
"How does this toddler even know he can learn cleaning? How is he possibly aware of the existence of CC toys that aren't even present on his lot?"
Forum Resident
#2171 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:24 AM
"You look like a giraffe."

My 4 posts per day average died after I stayed off the site for a month, feels bad man.
#2172 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 6:17 AM
"Who the hell designed the Viejo house?"

I swear, that layout makes absolutely no sense.

Test Subject
#2173 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 12:20 PM
"Its nearly 3 am,I really should stop playing and go to bed."
#2174 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 7:10 AM
"Jacob, is telling dirty jokes to your ex's mother really the best idea?"

Page 87 of 87