Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 566 (Who?), Viewed: 112055 times.
Page 23 of 23
Test Subject
#551 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM

Rick Contrary is being a bit of a nuisance lately. Though his parents are trying to get him into the expensive Private School in an attempt to win him over, he seems to be making a game out of disagreeing with everything that everybody says, even the Headmaster!

Afterwards, he pokes his Dad. He had been poking and slapping at them both all day, but this seemed to be too much for Opal after their hard work at getting him into Private School, so now she also initiates the slapping, too!

Violet Jocque, on the other hand, has a wonderful relationship with both of her parents. Her mother especially is pleased with Violet's new job in the Athletic career and that Violet is expressing a fit mentality, though Marcel hopes it won't affect her schoolwork and cares more about that than Violet being an athlete.
Test Subject
#552 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 4:41 AM
I have many Teen Sims on my game, but these are two of them that I am primarily focusing on at the moment.

This is Scarlett Kennedy.

- - - -

And this is Charlie Lexington.

- - -

It's also noteworthy to mention that they are a couple. They just recently Went Steady with each other.

Mad Poster
#553 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:17 PM
Since we have so many new posters (hi and welcome) now is a good time to remind people of the four-pics-per-post rule. Yeah, I know. It's a pain. I always have a backlog and I don't even take good pictures. If you really can't resist, you can cherrypick the best four and link to the others.

Ginger Newson, relieved of responsibility for her siblings by the Goodies, has a romantic pillowfight with her boyfriend, River Land.

William Ghote has somehow managed to claim the seat next to, and the full attention of, AJ Centowski, the only girl in Dave Ottomas's outing not to change out of her swimsuit when they left the park.

AJ is not interested in boys as such at this time, though, and is soon involved in a kickybag tournament with Dave's cousin Natasha Casa (in yellow with ankle socks) and girlfriend Guadalupe Newson. Who is also William's niece, by the way.

Guadalupe went on vacation with the family of her favorite uncle, Gavin, and became much closer with her cousin Alma during the trip. Here they bond over matching pajamas.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#554 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 10:26 AM

Woody Weiss and Virginia Beech make things official. Their relationship is still young and innocent, though Woody will be clamoring after that first kiss once I reach the Weiss household, I am sure of it!

Poor Goldie Hart has had a terrible day. After crying her eyes out about the D she received in school, she went to the General Store and tried to engage Virginia in some Rock, Paper, Scissors. Virginia was not interested. After a while, at least, the two become friends, but for now, Goldie feels really alone.

She likes to take out her frustration, anger, and sadness by either listening to her new MP3 Player or angrily playing on her handheld gaming device.

Luckily for her, she runs into Scot Land at the General Store one day, who is so kind that he even listens patiently while she talks to him about makeup and cosmetics. I think Scot made Goldie feel a little bit better, at least. She is having a hard time of it right now.
Inventor
#555 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:50 PM
Just a teen sim in my game. :3
Screenshots
Test Subject
#556 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:04 AM

Apologize for the walls down in the background, I almost missed! And it was very important for Woody and Virginia! Both shared their first kiss with each other, and so far, are still happy in their new status as a couple.

Dixie and Scot Land are also getting to know Woody better; Dixie even sneaks out with him later that night. Here, Dixie is talking about her desire to see more of the world, a desire that not many from the small town of Widespot understand, and that leaves Dixie feeling a little...lonely, despite her good nature and friendliness with everyone. Maybe that is why she and Woody are becoming good friends. He, of all people in Widespot, has to have an understanding of something outside of this town!
Lab Assistant
#557 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:07 PM
Default Ohhhhh
This Don son as a teenager. Not knowing the women he pass was one of his dad lover.

Mad Poster
#558 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:47 PM

Vidcund Neugierig and Erika Swain could do without the comments from the peanut gallery here. But warehouse living doesn't allow for much privacy.

On the one hand, Carmel Newson is extremely shy. On the other hand, he's known Dove Hawkins all his life and she gives off wicked pheremones when her family is invited over for the afternoon.

The boy has no follow-through, though, and Dove goes inside to talk to his big sister Guadalupe about her friend, alien hybrid Dior Skirt.

When he does try to follow through, he overdoes it. "Excuse me? Don't go trying to steal second when you haven't even got to first."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#559 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 9:16 PM
Angelica, who I think is a pretty little thing, even if she does seem to have a bit of a stuck up/moody look.

EAT SLEEP SIMS REPEAT
Mad Poster
#560 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:41 PM

The warehouse boys went on a little outing, and Vidcund Neugierig is showing his brother Lazlo how to bowl. He's much better at it than most of my sims are!

Alma Newson stops skating when she spots her boyfriend Lazlo walking by.

Alma threw a birthday party for her little sister Random. The sight of Alma's friend Cinnamon Beare in a bikini gives Random her first inkling of her own sexual orientation. (Their cousin Eugene is covered in confusion and looking for a place to hide.)

Junior Lance Point may or may not be aware that the eighth-grader Deborah Gavigan is sizzling behind his back as he plays redhands with his favorite aunt, Sparrow. She's too young for him - but he's got as much ego to stroke as the next guy.

Forum Resident
#561 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:06 PM
Default Mira Cosgrove's Senior Pictures

She's going off to college next play, so I thought I'd download some pose boxes and simulate senior pictures. She comes from an affluent and prestigious family who happens to have an orchard on their property so used that for the location her pictures to be shot.

On a side note the last picture my fiance saw and determined the tree was her 'boyfriend'.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#562 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:50 PM

Tina Traveller of Strangetown lives in a trailer with her hippy parents, has a Romance aspiration, and is friends with Isaiah Gavigan.

Tina Traveller of Widespot lives with her entrepreneur parents and younger siblings in an apartment, has a Fortune aspiration, is dating Ike Gavigan, and doesn't get to help in the store as often as she'd like. Maybe now that the twins are kids...

Meanwhile, in Drama Acres, Cinnamon Beare becomes best friends with Lazlo Neugierig while he's canoodling her good friend Alma Newson. There's worse reasons to make friends!

Lazlo and everybody's best friend Mary Ann Hawkins enliven a trip to Lily's House of Transformation with a pillow fight. Because they can.

Scholar
#563 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:34 AM

Lexie Kauker went out with Tybalt Capp to the Bopperz teen nightclub. While she was waiting for Tybalt to finish on the electro-dance sphere, Lexie entertained herself by noogieing a boy she'd never met before. (It was Ross Moore from the new shop in Poet Place, Veronaville.) Lexie and Tybalt are well suited to each other!
(Bopperz has a small swimming pool and a hot tub at the back, and a dress code of swimwear.)

Then she asked Tybalt on a date, which started at Bopperz and finished with a meal at Bernard's Botanical Dining.

It was (of course) a dream date which finished off with her making out with Tybalt beside the dining table. Immediately afterwards Tybalt proposed that they went steady. And of course Lexie accepted.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
Field Researcher
#564 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:39 AM
Lheyia R.

Steph H.

Instructor
#565 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:07 PM

Bertie and Flora Magpie, prettacy kids. They're not siblings, Bertie's her great uncle. x)

Philomena, Flora's sister.
Instructor
#566 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 5:29 PM
Jasmine and Jason Luxton (first seen as children here), Marylena Hamilton's twins with a CAS Sim.
I think they are very attractive. Jasmine is one of the most naturally pretty Sims I've seen, any make up I put on her spoils her.

Hannah Samuels, first seen here, also grew up to be a very pretty teen!

EAT SLEEP SIMS REPEAT
Lab Assistant
#567 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:57 PM

Roman, Jennifer, and Leilah's having just caught their parents in a very...VERY compromising position. That's why it's always important to knock.

Poor Leilah faked an illness just to skip P.E. and stay in the infirmary.

But her luck would soon run out when got found out by Coach Dizah

P.E. means everyone who ISN'T popular has to get in the pool... or at least that's the way Aubrey, Lori, and Megumi see it.
Page 23 of 23

Section jump