Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 715 (Who?), Viewed: 131334 times.
Page 29 of 29
Top Secret Researcher
#701 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:15 AM
Davina Lebel

Laetitia Morneau-Diop
Top Secret Researcher
#702 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:00 AM

Cassius Granville-Carver
Inventor
#703 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 5:00 AM

All Tessa wants to to is put her homework away and play with Betty the parrot. She didn't even invite this tourist girl, and doesn't like others in her room without permission.

Of course, dear Jill always has that permission!

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Lab Assistant
#704 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:36 PM

Sheilia, who's as friendly as she looks. :')

Talithia the mean witch (who has probably taken all the cookies in the dark side.)

Keith who is really awkward a lot and kind of has no idea what he's doing. XD

And lastly Marisa, who's turned from the nosiest child of the 'hood to the quietest teen.

♡ Build a city challenge simblr
Inventor
#705 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 2:37 AM

Raelynn Carmichael. I don't have the proper CC to make her the eye-searing vision she is in my TS3 game, but her hair is trying.

Toni Carmichael, middle sister to Raelynn and Jolene. Her style um... differs from those two.
Instructor
#706 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 11:06 PM
Default Adam Roomies
Lab Assistant
#707 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 1:07 AM
Someone tell Roy Halliday how to work this thing

Lab Assistant
#708 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 3:12 PM
This is Marietta Sable. She's recognized as Marietta . in game because I forgot to change her and her mother's last name when I clicked check in CAS. She lived in an apartment with her mother and adopted father, but now she's moved on to college with a LOT of scholarships.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#709 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:24 PM

Natalie Arroyo is a 15 year old only child. Her parents had her when they were still teens themselves. Life was looking up for them when Natalie was 4 and the family bought their first home. Then her father got very sick. After he died, her mother had to sell everything and move into a one bedroom apartment.
Natalie is a free spirit and a gifted painter. She often wakes up in the middle of the night to paint.
Instructor
#710 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 2:01 PM
Angela Pleasant, sad after her parents announced their decision to ger a divorce.

Lilith Pleasant, starting to suspect her 'food poisoning' might not be related to the food she ate, but rather to some other 'activities'.
Top Secret Researcher
#711 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:06 PM
Stella Dalle
Alchemist
#712 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 12:06 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 31st Aug 2016 at 2:43 PM.
A man of property!

Julian Moltke just after buying The Water Hole, a swimming pool in Monopolis, his first property

Minutes later Julian was sitting in the back of a taxi, on the way to see his new property. He still looks quite pleased with himself. Julian's famous eccentricity is an aversion to wearing a shirt -- ever! "I hate the feel of fabric next to my skin," he says.

Julian paid 33,776 to buy The Water Hole. When he arrived, he spent about another 4,500 making changes to it. Eventually he thought it was ready and invited his boyfriend Andrew Jones round. Then, after 5 o'clock he opened it to the public at a special opening price of just 3 an hour. It's just for teens and children. The first customer was Joseph Lambert, in the green shorts on the right of the picture. Soon afterwards Keith Cormier (on the left in the yellow t-shirt) arrived and joined them. Keith and his girlfriend Mallory Mace will shortly move into the temporary building visible in the background, as Jones & Moltke's representatives in Monopolis. Andrew and Julian are almost hidden behind the pillar. (I'm not the world's best photographer!)

The scene a bit later that evening. Keith Cormier had gone home to downtown Veronaville after Andrew had managed to fall out with him. (Not very clever, Andrew!) But Ravi Bertino and Amar Larrea had arrived. By now the boys were getting hungry so Andrew grilled hamburgers for everyone. From nearest to furthest away the boys are Joseph (Joe) Lambert, Andrew Jones, Julian Moltke and Ravi Bertino. Andrew is telling Joseph how to barbecue hamburgers. Amar Larrea isn't in the picture. He was still in the hot tub because he wasn't hungry yet. So far all the customers have been teenage boys, and all already known to Julian and Andrew.

For more pictures of the lot itself see here. (See also the first post in that thread.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Inventor
#713 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 8:13 PM

Andrina Starbloom, the *~*~*Chosen One*~*~*

Virginia, a new character.

Isobel, Virginia's cold and jealous sister.

Lillian, getting cheered up by her mom.
Top Secret Researcher
#714 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 6:38 PM
Default Cypress Wellington

Wake up. Get coffee. Make a sale at part time job at an instrument store. Get distracted by music when trying to fold laundry.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Join the new Sims 2 Building Contest - Urban Conversion by Phaenoh
Lab Assistant
#715 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 10:53 PM
This is Aphroditi Salamis. She is a clone made by Loki Beaker from the DNA of a random townie and her carrier, Nervous Subject. She was adopted by Circe after Loki's death to cover up the fact she is a clone. While she was still a teen she gave birth to triplets fathered by Ripp Salamis (nee Grunt) whom she later married when she aged to young adult.

This is her not long before she aged up doing one of her favourite things:
Instructor
#716 Old Yesterday at 3:32 AM
Gorgeous teens everyone!

Here is Finnley Martin, son of my Flati Eusigue and sixamsims Cooper Martin. He turned out to be such a handsome guy!
Page 29 of 29