Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 759 (Who?), Viewed: 141180 times.
Page 31 of 31
Mad Poster
#751 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 8:03 PM
Of course not! ahah! Sometimes, I think I'd prefer aliens to humans anyway. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Scholar
#752 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 6:00 AM
@Rosebine Thank you! The skintones on the first two are actually Pooklet's good old Compulsion skins, which I just can't let go of as my defaults. Wilandra is wearing the even older Louis #7. The set I abuse the most, however, is Trapping's Soltider.
Mad Poster
#753 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 12:59 AM
Well, thank you again I now have a new set of Default...the Pooklet one you are using, and I also grabbed Trapping's Soltider.
I was getting tired of the old default I had...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Theorist
#754 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 5:32 AM
The alien toddler who I posted in babies and toddlers thread is now grown up teen and he is awesome.

Scholar
#755 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 7:38 PM

Sharla totally learned some things from Romeo Capp when he was staying with her family. Among other things, red-heads should be appreciated, and roses go over well.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Lab Assistant
#756 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 6:58 AM
Going through my old screenshot folder and came across this beauty!
I can't remember her name now but I do know she is Pirate McSkittles spawn.

Lv24 Magikarp
apocalypticsims
Field Researcher
#757 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 11:02 PM
@apocalypticautumn Oh my goodness what a cutie!
Test Subject
#758 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 11:03 PM
I am still playing mostly with my test hood at the moment, so I only have two families: my CAS family, the Blakes, and the Bruenigs (consisting of CAS Janet Bruenig, as well as former garden club member Toby Bruenig and former townie Marsha Bruenig, all made related through the simblender). I've been a long term follower of this thread and others, despite not being a member until today, and I just want to say that I love seeing your sims, especially if I get to see them grow up.

Anyway here are Amanda and Devin Blake:

(I posted Amanda in the kids thread earlier.)

Marsha aged up and made over:

Learning to study from her (now) father, Toby:

The two BFFs playing red hands:
Mad Poster
#759 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 11:40 PM

"Whoa, now, hold on there!" "What?" "I have a girlfriend?" "So? It's just a friendly hug." Epiphany Curian comes on a little too strong and terrifies Lazlo Neugierig.

Meanwhile, back at the warehouse where he's squatting with the Neugierigs, Lukey Beaker admires his own studliness.

Spring Thyme, going through puberty for the second time, shuts Eugene Newson's brain down with her sophisticated flirting techniques.

Pascal Neugierig and Andice Point might as well be alone in the warehouse for all they see of anybody else.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
17th Sep 2017 at 2:55 PM
Default Melanie
This message has been deleted by Bekawolisims.
Lab Assistant
#760 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 3:05 PM Last edited by Bekawolisims : 8th Oct 2017 at 4:46 PM.
Default Melanie
This is Melanie Shakur (i love 2pac lol). She's a 17 year old outgoing,serious and a nice girl in general. Her slightly rebellious behavior is due to her difficult childhood. Melanie's very poor and lives with her abusive alcoholic father, who is like that since her mother died when she was 3. They live in the projects in a dangerous neighborhood. While still being high school,she works as a model and hopes to become a supermodel one day. Speaking of school, she's been bullied in middle and elementary school for her poverty and clothes and had almost no friends. Her hobby is music, mostly indie rock, although she's a metalhead . She plans to move away from her father using the money she made from modeling in a safer neighborhood and start a new life!
Her story kinda dark but she'll have a happy life in the end, i don't like my sims to have unrealistic 100% happy lives...

Covering some songs...

Cleaning after her wasted father...

Malcom Landgraab (stylelized) really likes her...

Hanging out with her friends, Lilith Pleasant, Dirk Dreamer, Dustin Broke, Zak Bachelor (Nina and Michael Bachelor's adopted son), who's also her ex (hugging her from the behind) .
Page 31 of 31