Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 7682 (Who?), Viewed: 766008 times.
Page 308 of 308
Field Researcher
#7676 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 11:24 AM
Without game mods, you can't make hybrids. So a vampire is never going to get pregnant with an alien, indeed.
Test Subject
#7677 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 3:58 AM
I was playing in a household with 3 kids. One of the toddlers passed out in the toilet. Then another one glitched into the wall while playing in the toy box.
Then in another game my sim sunk through the floor while using the chess board.
When I hit randomize for a sim's name it said ohohoh ohohoh.
Today I aged up my toddler into a child with CAS. When I exited he was still in the toddler position. He then pick his nose. It got even weirder when the cat stretched as he stared at his finger.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#7678 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 8:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestarr2015
When I hit randomize for a sim's name it said ohohoh ohohoh.

I would seriously consider keeping that sim around and maybe even playing her. Now that's personality!

When you know it's time to hire a babysitter:

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Instructor
#7679 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:31 PM
Seems like Starlight Shores terraint is made of quicksands.

This one looks like he took the news pretty well.

Oh, wait. So walking in the concrete is ok, but walking through it is not?
Test Subject
#7680 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:29 PM

Got a custom bed. It's a little bit glitched. Just a little.

I thought someone else using it would fix that but no.
Bonus:

Just a mother tending to her baby, nothing odd here.
Instructor
#7681 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:19 AM
@JustCallMeRose
He just one who likes to hog all the blankets! His poor wife.

---

On an another note, I went from "Aww cute".

To "What? No. Put that cat down".

And then "Oh god! Please, please, slowly move away from that cat."
Site Helper
#7682 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 1:19 PM
I got a notification that one of my sim's Best Friends was going to die of old age soon and it was time to pay him a visit. He's in Egypt. She's not ready to go back to Egypt yet, so she invited him as a foreign visitor. Later that day she got the notification that he had died. Oh well, it was worth a try...

Then she got a notice that her foreign visitor would be arriving soon, and some preparations might be in order. What, like buying the cemetery?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#7683 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 8:46 PM
A while ago I made Anna and Elsa to plop down in saves as townies. Well, in this save they're both elders now. Anna married a Swedish dude, and Elsa married a woman called Ellen (Elsa and Ellen, haha). Well, one of the sims in my household is Wu Xio, who left her home country little time ago to marry her husband and still feels very much an outsider.

Wu decides to ignore her Loner tendencies and introduce herself to Ellen. Apparently, the introduction was too charming, as Elsa interrupted them to cast a fire blast on Wu. At least she had the decency to put her out afterwards, but I'm not sure poor Wu is feeling too welcome!

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
Page 308 of 308