Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 7705 (Who?), Viewed: 774293 times.
Page 309 of 309
Forum Resident
#7701 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 5:30 AM
You'd be surprised. I got grounded all the time, which also meant I couldn't do extra school stuff. I was captain of the Quiz Bowl team and I basically carried the team. Whenever I wasn't there, we lost. And my parents wouldn't budge (my dad, bear in mind, was a teacher at said school).
Lab Assistant
#7702 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 9:12 AM
So today, Grim showed up at the youngest kid's birthday party to take the elderly dog. And then he hung around to play the guitar and talk to all the kids.
"I am death, ask me how!
I just....
Inventor
#7703 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCAC
Your teen gets grounded which included "sneaking out" to go to school. If she or he doesn't go to school, it's detention or worse, yet when the kid comes home, the parents scold this child...for going to school... My teenager was "put in the corner" for breaking the computer--I don't even think she did it. I think the DAD did. Anyhow, what teen in real life gets Time Out?

Yeah, the scolding/grounding system is so dumb in this game. A reason why I basically disabled scolding.
Top Secret Researcher
#7704 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 3:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
Yeah, the scolding/grounding system is so dumb in this game. A reason why I basically disabled scolding.

Is there a mod for that?

An eye-for-eye and tooth-for-tooth would lead to a world of the blind and toothless.
Forum Resident
#7705 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 4:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCAC
Is there a mod for that?

Here you go: User-directed scolding and other punishment tweaks
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=533906
Top Secret Researcher
#7706 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 7:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 310175
Here you go: User-directed scolding and other punishment tweaks
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=533906

Thanks so much. This will be very helpful!

An eye-for-eye and tooth-for-tooth would lead to a world of the blind and toothless.
Page 309 of 309