Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 1101 (Who?), Viewed: 298203 times.
Page 45 of 45
Test Subject
#1101 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:57 AM
Hope bumps aren't minded, plan to do this but with a twist of merging it with some other challenges. Such as the "Dilute Ugly Gene" and, perhaps, the Asylum-challenge.

Secondly, here's another suggestion for more of a challenge: Some hair has at least 4 areas for color, Roots, tips, main hair, and highlights. Color each differently for more of a challenge.

Now, I have a question? I have the MTS Mods such as "Romance and Passion" as well as NRaas mods.
Lab Assistant
#1102 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:01 AM Last edited by Manna2710 : 24th Apr 2017 at 10:28 AM.
Still on this challenge, now playing the 6th gen. I combined it with some other challenges to keep it fun. So far i used:
- runaway teen challenge with heir gen 4 (female)
- inpregnate the town challenge with heir gen 5 (male). He was up to 14 children when i moved away heir nummer six.
- escape to nowhere challenge with heir 6 (female). She is just a kid but her stepmom took her away with her toddler half brother and teen stepbrother. Dad was cheating and abusive so the stefmom ran away to Twinbrook. She had to leave one of her toddler twin babies behind. The are living at the junkyard and having a hard time. I got the 'taxi charge money' MOD installed so money is going fast

I just love to combine challenges so i don't have to abandon a save. Just move to an other town (Nraas) and use the heir in an other challenge. I will post pictures soon.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Page 45 of 45