Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 2:07 AM
Replies: 151 (Who?), Viewed: 39280 times.
Page 7 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#151 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
I wonder if we have had this discussion before I do agree though, it looks perfect, and wonder how it could be in such a wonderful condition being buried for so long. The other busts are very similar though, even though some of them look like a mans face. They have the diversity of being made by different artists, but still are very close to each other.

I forgot to say that your Nefertiti looks very nice, but a character as perfect as she must have been, is perhaps even harder to make?

We might have, I remember talking about in the early stages, perhaps with you? But yes that is one of my main issues with iy. Aside from that fact that something just seems off to me, but yeah the others are similar, as for some looking like a man there is speculation that eventually she became Pharaoh in her own right so maybe that's why...? But on one last note at time when the bust was "found" a lot of excavation was being done in Amarna and Nefertiti is/was everywhere in Amarna so it actually wouldn't be to hard to replicate her features.

And thank you, and yes I do agree it would have been hard considering her name literally means ("the beauty has come")

I made some changes, and finally found a side view of the bust and noticed the nose doesn't stick out as far? Also I did change the lipstick

Also any more recommendations for Akhenaten?
Screenshots

My best idea ever: combine my love for Egypt with my love of sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#152 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 4:45 PM
Anymore suggestions for either of them
?

My best idea ever: combine my love for Egypt with my love of sims
Page 7 of 7