Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 7:32 AM
You have Tara Kat in the bin. She already has a good start with three cats.

You can get any mix of pets that hate each other, just as long as you take out MATY's lesspetwarfare. Then they'll do nothing else but try to kill each other.
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I thought pets could only die of old age? I've never seen one die in a fire.

I've never seen one haunt a still living pet either. That could be interesting.

@>Charity > Yes a dog can died in a fire ( it is very rare ) but can happen if you got a household of stupid Sims who is always burning the house down. ( by mean of the kitchen stove )
I was over a Simmer friend house who live near me, she did not have any fire alarm , nor did the Sims have cooking Skills. She wanted to play her game in a dangerous kind of way, and she did not have a mod to stop them from running to a fire, or to stop them from starting a fire. Well the hold house soon burn down with the Sims and poor pet dog inside. There was only one Sims who survive a teenage boy, ( only because he was at school ) later on she told me when the dog came back as a ghost and family members they was all red in color. So I guess it can happen, anyway my friend know longer play her game in that style she said she started feeling guilty. lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2