Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:04 AM
Default The First Patch for this version...
The Fun Begins!
I was like:

well some bugs are still in the game, all games have this wherever you will go you'll have a chance to find this company(glitches, bugs or even worst crashes)
here are the full article of the first patch for TS4 :
HoneywellSims4News

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:15 AM
Oh my gosh, already?! And babies can be left in inventory?! How charming-not. Although I guess it get's the poor things out of being in their cribs.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:20 AM
"Lots with scaled objects (via the shift + [,] cheat) that are shared to the Gallery will now remember their enlarged state for others to enjoy."

That's good and something people were hoping for before.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:24 AM
I regards to the babies in inventories... Is it possible to have a baby put it into inventory and repeat 15 times, then take them all out and promote them to children?
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RadioactiveMike
I regards to the babies in inventories... Is it possible to have a baby put it into inventory and repeat 15 times, then take them all out and promote them to children?

Has... Has... Anyone used the giant item cheat to make giant babies?!?!?!

34 minutes Until I try to make giant babies.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:30 AM
A patch before the game is for sale. Go, EA, GO!

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:33 AM
So, the babies could multiply in the inventory? Like tribbles?
Theorist
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:41 AM
Quote:
Fixed an issue with “Shine on Men’s Suit”, “Glitter and Abs”, “Big Hat of Shame”, “Star-Spangled Glasses” and the “Tiki Bar”

Wait, there ALREADY IS a tiki bar? So the Flaming Tiki Bar from the Deluxe Edition is not new but just that same bar with added flames?
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
Wait, there ALREADY IS a tiki bar? So the Flaming Tiki Bar from the Deluxe Edition is not new but just that same bar with added flames?

Money well spent! (sarcasm)
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
To think we were joking maybe a month ago or so about sims moving out and forgetting the babies home or in the inventory and check the patch notes and see that this was actually happening and babies were multiplying, I can't even

It's really frustrating to have money to buy something that's clicks way from you but you just can't... it's simply not worth.

Let's just agree to disagree.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 9:09 PM
How do you patch in this game? Where can you find patches? Thanks
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sysliana
How do you patch in this game? Where can you find patches? Thanks

As you open Origin it should patch the game automatically. Just in case, right click your game on Origin and you should find the options.

Let's just agree to disagree.