Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 5115 (Who?), Viewed: 305482 times.
Page 205 of 205
Scholar
#5101 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 2:50 PM
if some sims are asleep with a guitar in the bedroom or you have one in your inventory, a quick way to wake everyone instantly, just go in and and play/practice the guitar, much quicker than waking up sims individually one by one...

(All sims gets a Tense "Frayed Nerves" moodlet, just imagine how that would be like waking a lazy sim... )
Scholar
#5102 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 9:45 PM
Just so you know how truly snobby snob sims are, they can critique spider webs.
Lab Assistant
#5103 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 12:24 PM Last edited by invisiblgirl : 15th Apr 2018 at 11:07 AM. Reason: spelling
I've noticed this before, but it made itself very obvious in the game yesterday. Matias had a 'sad' from too many flashcards, and I had his mother switch to teaching him to talk. At first, he had a miserable tone to his voice (not whiny - this child was just so sad), but as the flashcard moodlet timed out, I could literally hear his tone become more upbeat and 'happy'. It's very cute - I like it when older kids rant at the mirror, but it's just precious with the toddlers.
Scholar
#5104 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 5:18 PM
Grandpa died and invited his grandson out. Grandpa decided to "scare" his grandson with a mischief interaction. But the grandson wasn't scared, instead he laughed as ghost grandpa passed through his body several times. I've never seen that before (I've only got two ghosts in game) but I laughed so damn hard. So that is what I discovered.
Mad Poster
#5105 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 9:27 PM
I discovered the "Get Leftovers" option on the fridge. How long has that been there?

(I also discovered the texture for the Outdoor Retreat craftable planters is also now borked and has been set to a burnt texture by default.)

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#5106 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:01 AM
Get Leftovers is a shortcut to leftover food you put away earlier, an alternative is Open refridgerator and choose a leftover from the menu, but the random way, they probably go for a piece of cake if there is one..
Lab Assistant
#5107 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 10:37 AM
Look who I found in one of the hidden households.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#5108 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
Get Leftovers is a shortcut to leftover food you put away earlier, an alternative is Open refridgerator and choose a leftover from the menu, but the random way, they probably go for a piece of cake if there is one..

That's the method I have always used. I've never noticed the Get Leftovers option before yesterday which is why I was asking.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Inventor
#5109 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 2:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
That's the method I have always used. I've never noticed the Get Leftovers option before yesterday which is why I was asking.

It was patched in back in November. Useful, although I do wish it was possible for more than one sim to try to use the fridge at once without a routing error.
Theorist
#5110 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 2:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
I do wish it was possible for more than one sim to try to use the fridge at once without a routing error.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SO MUCH THIS

I would literally give in and try to play the game again if they simply patched this in.
Scholar
#5111 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 5:19 PM
I'm slow here, but just found the hard way kids CANNOT walk the dog.

I have a single sim household with a dog, I find taking care of his needs and my career goals, so exhausting, then I thought if I adopt a child this will take a load of my back.

Very disappointed here, Never a thought walking a dog is a strictly an adult activity.
Test Subject
#5112 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
I'm slow here, but just found the hard way kids CANNOT walk the dog.

I have a single sim household with a dog, I find taking care of his needs and my career goals, so exhausting, then I thought if I adopt a child this will take a load of my back.

Very disappointed here, Never a thought walking a dog is a strictly an adult activity.

There is a mod for that though!
http://littlemssam.de/kids-can-go-for-a-walk-with-dogs/

I found this a few weeks back, added it into my game but I've yet to actually try it out. But if it works and works well, it'll be a godsend.
Test Subject
#5113 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:08 PM
I noticed that when at least 3 sims are watching movie and 2 of them are talking to each other, the other would hush the talking sims the animation is quite funny
Scholar
#5114 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxford
There is a mod for that though!
http://littlemssam.de/kids-can-go-for-a-walk-with-dogs/

I found this a few weeks back, added it into my game but I've yet to actually try it out. But if it works and works well, it'll be a godsend.

Thanks, saves me looking for it, hopefully it does work, the adoptive kid ironically had the Dog Lover trait yet he's not much of a dog lover if he can't walk his dog...
Inventor
#5115 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 7:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SO MUCH THIS

I would literally give in and try to play the game again if they simply patched this in.

Right? I don't even understand why it's a problem. TS3 sims are capable of queuing up for it but in TS4 it's a pain in the ass.
Scholar
#5116 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 9:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
It was patched in back in November. Useful, although I do wish it was possible for more than one sim to try to use the fridge at once without a routing error.

Its funny because... when I started playing the game 2 years ago, they could. I remember distinctly my sims just stood inside of each other and grabbed food at the same time (Which I found funny) and then one day I don't know what happened, it all changed. Maybe the 'I hate clipping' people complained louder than the 'I hate routing errors' people.

What I discovered is that if you want to upload a house to the gallery and it says its modded but you're sure it isn't, make sure there are no 'paint by reference' paintings or family photos/personal photos on the wall. For some reason these count as 'modded'. (Ive only recently gotten into making houses so this is new to me)
Page 205 of 205