Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 3:46 PM
Replies: 508 (Who?), Viewed: 166099 times.
Page 21 of 21
Inventor
#501 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 7:21 PM Last edited by PSDuckie : 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:03 PM.
I've been having a lot of fun with my RLC family as well. And I have a quick question.

I rolled Single, and that roll states:
Quote:
Your heir may not have a live-in partner after the first child is born. Any extra sims must be moved out of the house by 24 hours after the first child is born. A male heir may move in a female partner for the course of any pregnancies, but the 24-hour rule applies and she may not contribute financially. Partners that have moved out are not allowed to lurk around the house to help out with toddler care and must be removed if they will not leave.


My founder hasn't had any children in the RLC. (Technically, he has one child, but that's because when I made the other family in my file, I made the founder of that family the child of the RLC family's founder. So he doesn't count, nor was he ever intended to.) He got married to Siobhan Fyres from Windenburg, and she moved in with him. The thing is, she's in the Business career. Am I correct in thinking that I should cheat away the money she brings in from her job? (I'm not going to have her just quit for storyline reasons.)

EDIT: Here's a pic of Tyll'a (my founder) and Siobhan.
Screenshots

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
#502 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:18 PM
Is anybody updating this? I know that for the Sims 3 version a group took over after the creator stopped updating.
Inventor
#503 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla_Elaine
Is anybody updating this? I know that for the Sims 3 version a group took over after the creator stopped updating.


Yes. Here is the updated challenge: https://rainygamez.com/28214-2/

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
#504 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 2:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDuckie
Yes. Here is the updated challenge: https://rainygamez.com/28214-2/


Thanks so much! I am frankly too lazy to update myself but I loved it during Sims 3 and appreciated all the updates.
Test Subject
#505 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:03 PM
Question: my founder Lux rolled the Criminal (Oracle) branch for her career, meaning she can hack and make viruses for extra money, and at GeekCon she entered the hacking competition and won a computer. Can I sell that for money?
Inventor
#506 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2dolphin2
Question: my founder Lux rolled the Criminal (Oracle) branch for her career, meaning she can hack and make viruses for extra money, and at GeekCon she entered the hacking competition and won a computer. Can I sell that for money?


I'm not an RLC rules scholar, but my gut feeling says yes. That said, if I were in your position, I would want to ask someone who knows the RLC rules more than I do before feeding that computer to the sledgehammer tool.

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
#507 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:15 AM
Hi! a quick question! what would the helpers do? do they help bringing in money? and do i have to control them too? or i only control my founder/heir?
Test Subject
#508 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:48 AM
My random Legacy:
Meredith Hill
Marital = Full House
Children = 2
Primary Career = Politician (Charity Organizer)
Secondary Careers = Helper 1(Freelance Author)/ Helper 2(Diamond Secret Agent)/Helper 3(Unemployeed)
Generation Goal = Friendship is Forever
Fun Activities = Vacationer

Lol.. First generation is already tough on my patience.. What should I do about my generation goal? LOL.. My heir is a YA but the goal required me to start from childhood...
Inventor
#509 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fdy_A
Hi! a quick question! what would the helpers do? do they help bringing in money? and do i have to control them too? or i only control my founder/heir?

The only difference between a helper and a spouse is that the heir cannot be romantic with a helper. This means they are allowed to bring in money, and you are allowed to control them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fdy_A
My random Legacy:
Meredith Hill
Marital = Full House
Children = 2
Primary Career = Politician (Charity Organizer)
Secondary Careers = Helper 1(Freelance Author)/ Helper 2(Diamond Secret Agent)/Helper 3(Unemployeed)
Generation Goal = Friendship is Forever
Fun Activities = Vacationer

Lol.. First generation is already tough on my patience.. What should I do about my generation goal? LOL.. My heir is a YA but the goal required me to start from childhood...

If I were in your shoes, I would toss that roll out and reroll the generation goal.

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Page 21 of 21
Back to top