Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 4167 (Who?), Viewed: 192626 times.
Page 167 of 167
Alchemist
#4151 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM
@Kligma http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthre...=42673#pid42673 is the unlimited sims mod I use. So you now have a couple options to chose from.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
#4152 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 8:57 PM
If for some reason a sim gets distracted and puts down a bowl of mush on the floor instead of the highchair tray, said bowl of mush becomes totally un-clean-up-able.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Test Subject
#4153 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 4:50 PM
If you have an outdoor table and chairs, the sims will go and sit there instead of sitting at the table indoors (if the weather is bad for example and you want them inside) - and even if the rest of the family is sat indoors, one sim will go and sit outside separately. For that reason, I never have a dining set outside.
Test Subject
#4154 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 5:05 AM
I wish there were more than 2 body types in the base game. It's not a big deal to me, but it'd be really cool to have some chubbier body types and different body proportions. I'd also love to customize height, but none of the Sims games let you do that.
Scholar
#4155 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 6:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feargarden
I wish there were more than 2 body types in the base game. It's not a big deal to me, but it'd be really cool to have some chubbier body types and different body proportions. I'd also love to customize height, but none of the Sims games let you do that.

Agree, especially since the default 'fat' is hardly even differentiable from slim. 1-day-in pregnant sim bellies are more noticeable. Where's the beer bellies?

Moved to Tumblr.
Theorist
#4156 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebeam
Where's the beer bellies?

Beer bellies are on the male sims. The women just get big butts.

At least that's noticeable. What annoys me is that "fit" and "normal" appear to use the same mesh. If a sim is fully dressed you can't really tell whether they're fit or not. It would have been nice to have a little bit of muscle meshed onto the "fit" ones and not just abs painted on the skin.
Test Subject
#4157 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 1:28 PM
The sims constantly playing catch! With quick google, i couldn't find hack for disabling that. It would be okay if they did it sometimes, but my sims do it constantly! I want more interesting interactions!
Mad Poster
#4158 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 2:34 PM
I don't mind that one. It keeps them out of my hair for a while. :3

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Lab Assistant
#4159 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 3:33 PM
In my Asylum Challenge, the 7 non-controllables had nothing that they could autonomously use to build Body skills. But they loved to play catch! So they all went an entire Sim year, playing catch for hours on end, dropping the ball every danged throw. Butterfingers!
Lab Assistant
#4160 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 3:46 PM
The turn ons/off part of the attraction system. Sims 2 has the best attraction system of all sims games I have played (I have never played sims 1) but the fact that the turn ons/off are randomly rolled when you start to play a premade family is infuriating.
In my current Veronaville, Romeo had rolled fatness and grey hair for turn ons which lead him to try to flirt with Juliette (because the game forced him to) when he had completely negative attraction with her. So, I think EAxis dropped the ball there very bad because their own sims can not follow the premade/scripted story that exists for them.

Also, I don't really like some of the turn ons/off themselves. So, a sim is attracted to another sim when they wear glasses but when the other sim takes off the glasses to go to sleep (because no one sleeps having their glasses on!) the attraction bolts go down. Or a sim has underwear for a turn on. How can they be attracted to anyone since no one (who is not insane or inappropriate!) walks around in their underwear?
Theorist
#4161 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:20 AM
To be fair, the turn ons/offs system was introduced with Nightlife, the second EP. Veronaville is a base game neighborhood and turns ons/offs were not available in the base game. EA did take this sort of thing into account in that each premade base game sim should have a bottle of ReNuYu Porta-Chug in their inventory just so you can adjust their turn ons/offs to fit their storyline and match up to the characteristics of any spouses or love interests that they may have.

There are mods that change what turn ons/offs are available if you don't like the Eaxis ones (which are broken anyway ). The two that I know of are these

Attraction Traits Fix by tunaisafish - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=318327

New Turn Ons by Simler90 - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=609675
Mad Poster
#4162 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 7:31 AM
They can also buy ReNuYu Porta-Chug from the gypsy if they don't have it in their inventory.
Forum Resident
#4163 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 3:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewrittenletter
The sims constantly playing catch! With quick google, i couldn't find hack for disabling that. It would be okay if they did it sometimes, but my sims do it constantly! I want more interesting interactions!

There's No autonomous Seasons outdoor games by jordi and Play Sanity Fixes by twojeffs

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Test Subject
#4164 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 3:53 PM
Rod Humble. When he comes at my sims' door and I see his blank face, I know it is time....to sell the cursed computer and get some "Kaching".

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
I can be found at Discord dedicated to ts2 : Maxis Shenanigans beauonther#2224
Forum Resident
#4165 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 6:53 PM
There's barely any safe way to permanently get rid of your unwanted other then turning them into a townie or the harder and more permanent way with SimPE and even then you might wind up messing up your neighborhood if you had done something wrong. That's pretty much my main pet peeve with this game.
Mad Poster
#4166 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 6:59 PM
Well, if you kill them, remove all family ties and memories of them, and then move their grave to a lot that nobody visits (or delete it if you have nounlinkondelete), they're good as gone.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Forum Resident
#4167 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 7:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
Well, if you kill them, remove all family ties and memories of them, and then move their grave to a lot that nobody visits (or delete it if you have nounlinkondelete), they're good as gone.

How do you sever family ties and remove memories toward them and wouldn't that cause neighborhood corruption?
Mad Poster
#4168 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:05 PM
I use Aaroneous's Sim Manipulator and Memory Manipulator. It won't corrupt the neighbourhood.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Page 167 of 167