Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 3681 (Who?), Viewed: 156056 times.
Page 148 of 148
#3676 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 1:05 PM
Thought that tabula rasa spell would stop a sim from whining about loneliness and halt the nagging of ensuring about "hey, we still friends?". Not even magic can stop her. Jeez. Guess I'm gonna take her talkativeness to her own literal grave in the cemetery since she is not taking the hint that the evil witch has zero interest in her.
Mad Poster
#3677 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 9:17 PM
No, it's the coding. I hate that, too. But, my landlords do the same thing and they aren't paid (at all, I guess). Inevitably, one of my pixels will somehow wander outside with a book and leave. The landlords will pick up it, put it down, pick it up, put it down.....for DAYS unless I delete him. I do while he's holding the book so it removes the source of the problem.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
#3678 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 9:19 PM
I know that it's coding fault, which I can assume developers overlooked that concern. Though I'll fix it. *Writes it down on a bucket list of hacks/mods to create*
#3679 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietscheente
Maid: Empties trash compactor. Drops trash on the floor right next to trash compactor. Complains about trash on the floor. Picks up trash and puts it back into trash compactor. Immediately empties trash compactor again. And drops trash on the floor again. And complains again. Picks up trash and puts it back into trash compactor. Empties trash compactor and takes trash outside. Drops trash on the ground outside. Goes back inside and resumes cleaning, completely ignoring trash outside. Comes back after 3 hours to pick trash up. Takes trash back inside to the trash compactor. Empties trash compactor and finally takes trash to trashcan outside.

Player: Incoherently screaming at monitor.

This is either a ploy to make more money (she gets paid by the hour after all) or some seriously stupid coding.

I have Cyjon's hack that makes maids use the compost bins when possible, but occasionally if I have a bin in an 'outdoor' area of another apartment, the maid will repeatedly try to route through the neighbour's apartments to reach it, and then dump the trash on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Thought that tabula rasa spell would stop a sim from whining about loneliness and halt the nagging of ensuring about "hey, we still friends?". Not even magic can stop her. Jeez. Guess I'm gonna take her talkativeness to her own literal grave in the cemetery since she is not taking the hint that the evil witch has zero interest in her.

I think it's because the relationship wiping is one-sided. Your Sim's not friends with them anymore, but they're still friends with you.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
#3680 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 3:40 PM
I don't mind the victim/target losing relationship while the user/caster doesn't, but just doesn't make sense. If I know you well, but you don't know me well - why you shouldn't be nagging about how we're not friends when you see me as a complete stranger and you wouldn't even know my contact number by that fact I have wiped out myself of your memories. Amnesia doesn't work like that.
Forum Resident
#3681 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:03 PM
In a way, that previous comment does sound like me in the real world. How I am able to remember people fairly well even after some years, whereas at least one of these people wouldn't even remember me the next day. To me it's both a blessing and a curse.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Alchemist
#3682 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:48 PM
Looking at another thread reminded me of one of my Pet Peeves. Having to save before a birth to quit and reload if I want a specific gender baby. It takes forever sometimes to make the game give me the gender I want. I seriously wish there was a mod for Sims 2 that forces a certain gender.
Page 148 of 148