Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 4027 (Who?), Viewed: 179876 times.
Page 162 of 162
Mad Poster
#4026 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:00 PM
- Hardcoded limitations in the game engine, particularly the stupid Create-a-Sim restrictions and only four families in an apartment building.
- There's no way to get rid of a want. Sorry kid, you flunked out of high school, so stop wishing to go to college!
- Sims don't know how to take turns. Lots of stomping and flailing when multiple Sims are trying to clean up their plates.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Test Subject
#4027 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
- Hardcoded limitations in the game engine, particularly the stupid Create-a-Sim restrictions and only four families in an apartment building.
- There's no way to get rid of a want. Sorry kid, you flunked out of high school, so stop wishing to go to college!
- Sims don't know how to take turns. Lots of stomping and flailing when multiple Sims are trying to clean up their plates.

That last one yes!!
Mad Poster
#4028 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM
Because it makes more sense to throw your plate in the trash rather than wait five seconds for a free sink.
Page 162 of 162