Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 5:10 PM
There are tons of Peggy recolors (with meshes) here under "Peggy": http://www.mybsims.net/f18-recolore...hair-retextures
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 10:45 PM
I go through these points where I download hundreds of CC packs and then get frustrated with how messy my Downloads folder is, delete everything and....start all over. It's a vicious cycle lol
Link Ninja
#53 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:09 PM
No, I can't say I ever get tired of downloading or keeping my out for new cc out on the interweb. I feel like one of those people at the beaches with a metal detector and the internet is the sand, and when I find a link or series of links, or a picture that uses CC I have never seen before that lead to CC I must know what it looks like at least! Even if I don't end up downloading it.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Meet Me In My Next Life
#54 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:41 PM
Also In my download folder "I do add small photo snapshots" of what I have in the folders that need them like clothes and even other items like furniture, but not mods.
Because I tend to forget what they look like, so the small photo work great for that and a good way to get rid of stuff I don't really need, yet it's still hard to get rid of.
All my folders have a "very clear" description of what they are, with my mods I always make text Doc to add within; only if the creators did not include or explain the mod.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Inventor
#55 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catastrophicize
I go through these points where I download hundreds of CC packs and then get frustrated with how messy my Downloads folder is, delete everything and....start all over. It's a vicious cycle lol

Know what you mean.
That is why everything I download now straight has to be organized. (Although I don't download the amount you mentioned in one go, lol.)
Then at least it doesn't get worse.
And along with it, sort the unsorted bit by bit.
But however, a cycle it is.
Page 3 of 3