Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 6438 (Who?), Viewed: 210769 times.
Page 258 of 258
Forum Resident
#6426 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 7:59 AM
I have less teeth than normal also known as Hypodontia (fewer than six teeth missing). 28 instead of 32 as the back set of molars never formed, only found out when the dentist asked if I'd had teeth pulled. I haven't and the x ray don on my mouth proved they aren't hidden under the gum either. Just a random fact. I'll be praying for the costs of MLC medical expences to be covered.
Top Secret Researcher
#6427 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:06 PM
Best wishes to @mustluvcatz. Get well soon! Hugs!
Mad Poster
#6428 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:23 PM
Have a speedy recovery, @MLC! Best wishes for one!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#6429 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 1:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Please send good wishes and hugs to MLC if you've ever downloaded any of her wonderful CC, I'm sure she's love to hear from people. You could post here or in her download threads and tag her name, or perhaps send a PM.

Didn't know she was ill. Hope she gets better quickly; we miss you. And hope that you have plenty of catz to cuddle up with while recovering.
Former Hamster
staff: retired moderator
#6430 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 1:12 PM
Thanks guys! <3 Things are progressing well considering the situation.

Somehow, someday, simsample is so getting a huge hug from me!
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#6431 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 2:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustluvcatz
Thanks guys! <3 Things are progressing well considering the situation.

Somehow, someday, simsample is so getting a huge hug from me!

Oh hey MLC - good to see you. I knew you had had the heart attack but was concerned to hear you'd had the bypass op. (a big deal I know). Though - maybe a good thing in the long run as you can only get better from here? I hope you make a steady and successful recovery. Big hug and love from me.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Instructor
#6432 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM
Why do some people make their sims completely on only CC??? Like everything from face features that they could make in CAS to the smallest details
It’s like a hell to find that one thing you are searching for when their list is like 1000 links to all the CC they used
CC is good and that
But when you have so much CC is it 99% death for people like me to find what i’m Looking for

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#6433 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:25 PM
I wonder if there's some image tagging program around. It'd be nice to be able to tag all my screenshots by the Sims appearing in them so I could search for that.

EDIT: Hm, PNG doesn't seem to have an EXIF chunk. Might look into converting to JPG, in that case.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Link Ninja
#6434 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:55 PM
^ If you are referring to screenshots you've posted on MTS, and happen to add their first or last names to the post there's a handy thing in advanced search so you can search the term in a specific forum and put yourself down as the user - and ta da you get every post ever including ones with screen shots you posted that have those sims. The trick is using text in the post to identify the sims but I've used it a lot for going back to find old pictures or looking at what I have posted so far of that particular sim.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#6435 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:02 AM
Nah, I was talking about ones stored on my computer.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#6436 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 4:36 PM
Learning how to do things for myself (custom content//modding stuff) is dangerous. The more things I learn to do, the more I want to lean to do and the more nit-picking I can do to my game.
I'm part way through a hair retexturing project, the other day I made a multi-pollination technician hack (properly from scratch rather than just cobbling things together from other peoples multi-pt hacks), and today I learned to recolour clothes in bodyshop as step one in a multi-part plan to learn how to use milkshape.
Mad Poster
#6437 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 5:45 PM
I figured out the image tagging! XnView has an option to edit the IPTC data on JPEG files, which includes Keywords, Categories, and image caption.

Would anyone want a tutorial on this? I can make a tutorial.

Lab Assistant
#6438 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 11:29 PM
Playing sims who live by themselves makes time go by quick, but man does it sucks when they need 10 friends for work.

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Top Secret Researcher
#6439 Old Yesterday at 1:31 PM
Oh god...Installing Ubuntu alongside Windows 10 as dual boot, then deleting Ubuntu partitition to make space for GTA V... HELL! This may sound weird, but read on.

GTA V and Sims 2 installed files were on another drive, D. Windows, and other programs and games are on C. Ubuntu was on another drive F, but that's ext file system. Because I deleted the Ubuntu partitition (ubuntu was utterly broken after some time), I actually deleted parts of the grub-loader configuration files, and forgot to revert to windows boot loader, so now I was stuck with windows not being able to boot.
I had to reinstall ubuntu, but problem was, I had no free space to allocate to the installation and I could only boot it from live USB. But to fix this mess I had to install Ubuntu, which meant deleting one of the two partititions. Obviously, I wouldn't delete my windows system and file partitition, so I had to delete the one with Sims 2 and GTA V installation.

So I did. I deleted the partitition where my Sims 2 game was installed.

Thankfully, it's all fixed already and my games are saved on C: so it's all there. I just have to reinstall Sims 2 UC again. Eh.
Page 258 of 258