Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 6858 (Who?), Viewed: 146500 times.
Page 275 of 275
Theorist
#6851 Old Yesterday at 4:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
About Ideal Plantsim...I thought that there was only one and it is a male. But I then fell on default replacement for download here , and the creator made a male and a female...Are both used in game?

If it is a properly made multi-Ideal Plantsim mod, yes, just like a multi-Poli-Tech mod. I use Almighty Hat's multi-Ideals and multi-Polis, which provides eight of each and they all take turns.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Now what dammit?
staff: moderator
#6852 Old Yesterday at 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
If it is a properly made multi-Ideal Plantsim mod, yes, just like a multi-Poli-Tech mod. I use Almighty Hat's multi-Ideals and multi-Polis, which provides eight of each and they all take turns.

Isn't that sweet?

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#6853 Old Yesterday at 12:52 PM
But the thread I linked to offers a replacement...no talks about this download being a multi-ideal mod. This is what confuses me. I read all comments, no one seem to wonder about the presence of 2 defaults.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
#6854 Old Yesterday at 8:00 PM
So with all those new slider hacks out, are there any specifically for pets?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Caption the picture above you.
Lab Assistant
#6855 Old Yesterday at 9:39 PM
Does game counts dead children into LTW such as "have 6 grandchildren" or "marry off 6 children" (if said child is actually a married adult)?
Alchemist
#6856 Old Yesterday at 9:41 PM
Not yet. But apparently this is possible. I'm interested - because I already create other animals (like foxes) as strays. It would be fun to have more options there.

Rosebine - that sounds like it is a multi-ideal mod which also replaces the default. Or perhaps the opposite gender to the sim is chosen?
Edit: Actually, having looked at it, that is one face template displayed on two genders, so I think it will just be the male and they've shown the female as a hint at what features female babies would inherit. I don't feel like downloading it to check if there are one or two sims though.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Mad Poster
#6857 Old Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booney
Does game counts dead children into LTW such as "have 6 grandchildren" or "marry off 6 children" (if said child is actually a married adult)?

I think it counts "had grandchild" and "child got married" memories.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#6858 Old Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsfreq
Not yet. But apparently this is possible. I'm interested - because I already create other animals (like foxes) as strays. It would be fun to have more options there.

I'd be interested as well -- I've been wanting to make another pet breed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Caption the picture above you.
Mad Poster
#6859 Old Today at 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsfreq
Rosebine - that sounds like it is a multi-ideal mod which also replaces the default. Or perhaps the opposite gender to the sim is chosen?
Edit: Actually, having looked at it, that is one face template displayed on two genders, so I think it will just be the male and they've shown the female as a hint at what features female babies would inherit. I don't feel like downloading it to check if there are one or two sims though.

Make sense, and you are right. I downloaded it, and opened it in SimPE. there is indeed only one facial structure entry.
Thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Page 275 of 275