Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 5:33 PM
Skills Cheat MC Command Center
Ever since I updated to the new mc command center I can't set my sims skills to the level I want. I have uninstalled the mc command center and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. Is there anything else I can do to,fix it?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 6:15 PM
Have you read in the comment section of the mod, if anyone else has the same problem you do?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MayaTheBee84
Ever since I updated to the new mc command center I can't set my sims skills to the level I want. I have uninstalled the mc command center and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. Is there anything else I can do to,fix it?

Did you turn on the flag to speed up the skills. It's in the mcommand menu on the sim. You set the speed in the mccc on the computer. Hope that was your trouble. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
Did you turn on the flag to speed up the skills. It's in the mcommand menu on the sim. You set the speed in the mccc on the computer. Hope that was your trouble. :D

No, but I will try it and see if that works